Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB's how do you rate them in WYMT area..
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co's QB Ben Madon is the most underated QB in the mountains imo.... Stick him on a team that passes alot and his stats would be awesome!

In 5 games he is 30 out of 39, 0 Int's, 580 yards, and 9TD's. With a 77% passing rate.

Not alot of yards but having no INT's in 39 attempts is real good, with ONLY 9 incompletions.

I would agree and would take that statement one level further! I would say he is the most underated player in the state. The kid is a game changer/freak athlete. He will assuredly be a D-1 player (WKU, EKU, or Carson Newman) he is a quarterback but I think he is a good enough athlete that he could play Wideout, Saftey, or even gain 20 pounds and play outside backer at the next level.
easyM Wrote:It depends on the play. Sometimes you will throw from your back foot. But honestly, I haven't seen that much. And I've yet to see anyone that Bell has played come close to his accuracy and arm strength.....

Everybody has to do a little Bret Favre on that back foot you know???? :biggrin: