Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Greenup County
38.10%
Rowan County
61.90%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County @ Greenup County 10/1
I agree with Kosar about Lyle having 1500 yards...and I think that's on the low end.
The Iceboxx Wrote:Rowan Co. 44
Greenup 27

Greenup doesnt even have a player in the top 5 of the district. They also are a longshot to even finish second, let alone be the favorite to win it.

Top players in 4A District 8
Cross
Hunter James
Adam Wing
Hayden Kiser
Tyler Combs

Actually WE DO! Top Ten Players in 4A (Info from KHSAA released this week)

Player School
Cody Hendrickson Pineville
Nathaniel Morrison Hart County
Cameron Thomas East Jessamine
Corey Lyle Greenup County
Lucas Crawley Hopkins Central
Anthony Wales Central
Hunter James Lawrence County
Tim Smith Shelby Valley
Cory Davenport Bell County
Darrell Cross Rowan County
old warrior Wrote:See you are recruiting again, that is how Fairview has the upper hand on you all, their recruits are better.

I thought the moderators on this site didn't like it when one person accuses another person of recruiting. You guys need to do your job.
GC will have to play their butts off this week. I say they win by a close one. Copley needs a good win before his boys come to Louisa and get their butts handed to them. Should be a dandy tonight!
Musketeer Wrote:Actually WE DO! Top Ten Players in 4A (Info from KHSAA released this week)

Player School
Cody Hendrickson Pineville
Nathaniel Morrison Hart County
Cameron Thomas East Jessamine
Corey Lyle Greenup County
Lucas Crawley Hopkins Central
Anthony Wales Central
Hunter James Lawrence County
Tim Smith Shelby Valley
Cory Davenport Bell County
Darrell Cross Rowan County

LOL youre a joke... Tim Smith plays for 2A shelby Valley, and Ace Wales plays for 3A Central of Louisville. LMFAO
The Iceboxx Wrote:LOL youre a joke... Tim Smith plays for 2A shelby Valley, and Ace Wales plays for 3A Central of Louisville. LMFAO

Your right I should have said Top Ten Players in the STATE (REGARDLESS OF CLASS) Check out the link. http://www.khsaa.org/football/2010/stats.htm

So Who is laughing now?????