Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 53 Allen Central 14
Allen Central had a very bad game lets hope Allen Central can get back on track next week
Good Game Pikeville..
That pick 6 by Randy Maynard to start the half, really sealed the deal in this game. Coach Mac spread the wealth with 7 ball carriers in the 2nd half. The Rebels never gave up, and put up a good fight. Good luck to the Rebs for the remainder of the season. Congrats go to the PANTHERS!!:Thumbs:
congrats to Pikeville
Congrats Panthers!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Nick Jones can move. I really hope he works hard in the offseason.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Nick Jones can move. I really hope he works hard in the offseason.

He impressed me tonight. Just a jr. too.
No surprises here... congrats Panthers!
Congrats Panthers
Good win Panthers. Good luck next week, you too Chase Hall....
Nice win Panthers! Congrats Coach Mac, staff, & team! Good luck next week Rebels!
Congrats Panthers. How did the Freshman Chase Hall do?
Don't have total stats for him last night, but he really looked good bustin 44 yds. down to the 36 yd. line to set up the 1st score of the game by Taylor Ratliff. Imo, the future looks great for him and he's getting valuable playing time now.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Don't have total stats for him last night, but he really looked good bustin 44 yds. down to the 36 yd. line to set up the 1st score of the game by Taylor Ratliff. Imo, the future looks great for him and he's getting valuable playing time now.

:Thumbs:
Congrats to my panthers!
Panther Thunder Wrote:Nick Jones can move. I really hope he works hard in the offseason.

Don't know if anyone has ever put a laser on him or not, but this kid has to be way over the speed limit.Lol !