What is your Favorite Restaurant?
Abuelos.....yum, yum
O'Charley's
TROJAN Wrote:O'Charley's

There is a REALLY good one in Bowling Green! :Thumbs:
Fuddrucker's

or

Cheddar's
Billy Ray's in Prestonsburg is pretty epic.
I like Deano's in Vicco.
El Azul is epic as well.
Circle T and France's Diner have good food, but are a little on the skank side lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Billy Ray's in Prestonsburg is pretty epic.
I like Deano's in Vicco.
El Azul is epic as well.
Circle T and France's Diner have good food, but are a little on the skank side lol

I personally think that Circle T has better food but I like playing pool at Frances's Diner!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Wildcatk23 Wrote:O'Charley's

Potato soup<3..lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Billy Ray's in Prestonsburg is pretty epic.
I like Deano's in Vicco.
El Azul is epic as well.

A little?..lol. My parents eat France's atleast 4 times a week.
Pig n a Poke - Prestonsburg
El Azul - Pikeville
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
king360 Wrote:A little?..lol. My parents eat France's atleast 4 times a week.

okay....
A LOT lol

Has anyone ever ate at Big Ben's?
Now that is some good food
zaga_fan Wrote:okay....
A LOT lol

Where exactly is Big Ben's because I think I might have but I'm not sure?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have eaten out so often since moving from Kentucky, I don't have a single favorite, but here's a list of a few of my favorites.

Sal and Phil's in Ridgeland, MS - Fresh, affordable seafood fixed right. I had never eaten "red fish" before I tried it at Sal and Phil's. Ditto for the "royal reds," which is a variety of shrimp that tastes like a cross between lobster and shrimp. I have never seen them on a menu anywhere but in Mississippil.

Julep's in Jackson, MS - Great southern cooking. They had the best shrimp and grits that I have every eaten. They are also famous for their fried chicken.

Tony's Tamales in Jackson, MS - This place is in a dangerous part of town but Tony draws customers from all over the area. It's not much to look at but they make the best tamales from scratch that I have ever eaten and they are cheap. They also have great southern favorites like chicken and dumplings, red beans and rice, and mac and cheese. They even have a drive through.

Hard Times Cafe - This divey-looking place is located in the Clarendon section of Arlington, VA. They have four different varieties of chili and all four are "best of class," including their vegetarian chili. A quart of some of the best chili you will ever eat is $12.49 and as the owner says, real chili does not contain any beans. I still have not tried "Ben's Chili Bowl," which Bill Cosby made famous for its chili "half-smokes," which is an unusual type of hot dog.
leecoukfan Wrote:I know!! So you should totally give me some of that or the recipe.

Here you go, enjoy! Let me know what you think.

1-1/4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise * (tastes better than other brands)
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon melted butter
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon paprika
dash cayenne pepper

Using a whisk, blend all ingredients together throughly until well mixed and the sauce is smooth. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.

The sauce will NOT taste right if you don't let it sit overnight.Don't try to substitute ketchup for the tomato paste! The water is needed to bring this to the right consistency.

leecoukfan Wrote:Where exactly is Big Ben's because I think I might have but I'm not sure?

It's between Chavies and Grapevine in Perry County.
You turn off of HWY 15 like you're heading towards Buckhorn and it's a gas station/restaurant.
BEST FOOD KNOWN TO MAN!!!(as far as I'm concerned lol)
Raising Cane's.
Lee's.
A LOT lol

Not ate there in a while, but it is awesome!
La pena's is my fav place in Hazard.
El Pocho in Pikeville.
Mongolian Grill in Lex is the best place I've ever ate at. Truly a place built for men!
Aslan Wrote:La pena's is my fav place in Hazard.
El Pocho in Pikeville.
Mongolian Grill in Lex is the best place I've ever ate at. Truly a place built for men!

:Thumbs:..good times.
johnny ringo Wrote:here you go, enjoy! Let me know what you think.

1-1/4 cup hellmann's mayonnaise * (tastes better than other brands)
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon melted butter
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon paprika
dash cayenne pepper

using a whisk, blend all ingredients together throughly until well mixed and the sauce is smooth. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.

the sauce will not taste right if you don't let it sit overnight.don't try to substitute ketchup for the tomato paste! The water is needed to bring this to the right consistency.

thanks!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zaga_fan Wrote:It's between Chavies and Grapevine in Perry County.
You turn off of HWY 15 like you're heading towards Buckhorn and it's a gas station/restaurant.
BEST FOOD KNOWN TO MAN!!!(as far as I'm concerned lol)

OK, thats what I thought! I ate there so much when I worked at Sykes that I had my own Tab!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TGI Fridays
Johnny Rockets
Boston Market
Arnolds (Knott Co. I eat there once a week passing through to work)
Locally

Mexican<--Los Penas: Great Food and great lunch special
Hobo's Diner<--I really like going in there and eating. Have some great specials.
Pine Mountain Grill<---Have really good breakfast. Try the Ham and Cheese Omelet

Places I haven't eaten yet!

Mama Macs<--They say the food there is really good.
There is a restaurant that is across from the family dollar in Whitesburg, but I don't know the name of it.

Out of Town
Bonanza in Norton, Va
Wood Grill Buffet, Pigeon Forge, TN
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Don't ever eat at the Mexican restaurant in Manchester. Worst one I've ever ate at.
A great place to eat that I want to add to my list is Snappy Tomato Pizza!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:A great place to eat that I want to add to my list is Snappy Tomato Pizza!!

I lived there and at Rallys when I went to EKU. I loved Snappy's ranch pizza. I was there more than my dorm.
Westside Wrote:I lived there and at Rallys when I went to EKU. I loved Snappy's ranch pizza. I was there more than my dorm.

lol nice!! They have some great pizza, especially the one you mentioned!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
El Azul

Golden Corral

Taco Bell
A LOT lol

LOL, Seriously?
Golden Corall!!!
Interstate Barbecue in Memphis. The best pulled pork and barbecued spaghetti on the planet Earth.