Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest NFL Shockers
Which teams have been shockingly good and which teams have been shockingly bad?
LWC Wrote:Which teams have been shockingly good and which teams have been shockingly bad?

Are you talking about this year already? This would be good thread to start about week 8.
Jarons Wrote:Are you talking about this year already? This would be good thread to start about week 8.

Some surprises have already happened. Who expected the Cowboys and the Vikings to be 0-2? Who expected the Steelers (no offense) to be 2-0? I expected the Steelers to be a playoff contending team but who would have expected them to be NO WORSE than 2-2 when Big Ben got back using their 2nd, 3rd and 4th string QB's?

Some surprises have already happened. I do agree that we should revisit this as the season progresses, but it is valid now as well.
LWC Wrote:Some surprises have already happened. Who expected the Cowboys and the Vikings to be 0-2? Who expected the Steelers (no offense) to be 2-0? I expected the Steelers to be a playoff contending team but who would have expected them to be NO WORSE than 2-2 when Big Ben got back using their 2nd, 3rd and 4th string QB's?

Some surprises have already happened. I do agree that we should revisit this as the season progresses, but it is valid now as well.

None taken. I didn't expect 2-0. I said before the season I would be thrilled with a 2-2 start. Right now for me, it is hard to say. Thinking about Denver who started 6-0 and missed the playoffs. I will definately would like to bring this back up in a few weeks and compare to what people are saying now and what is happening then.
biggest shocker is cowboys 0-2 and how good the lions have been playing
Isn't the Texans 2-0 also?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
beasy_bo Wrote:biggest shocker is cowboys 0-2 and how good the lions have been playing

YES! What gone wrong with them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Look for the vikings and the cowboys to both make the playoffs.
Vikings being 0-2 is the biggest surprise to me.
^
Agreed. Vikings 0-2 suprises me the most. I'm also suprised to see the Steelers 2-0 playing the Falcons and Titans in their 1st two games without big Ben and winning both didnt think they'll be 2-0 honestly.
0-2 Cowgirls
2-0 The Steelers:Thumbs:
For some reason the Cowboys being 0-2 is not that big of a surprise.
biggest surprise for me is.

The Texans 2-0
Cowboys 0-2 (looks like it will be 0-3)
Lions playing ALOT better then last year.

AND Washington letting Houston come back to win in OT lol.. : (
What about the chiefs being 2-0.....its get'n crazy in the NFL these days
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Look for the vikings and the cowboys to both make the playoffs.

Can we mark that in stone? I wanna revisit this prediction when the playoffs roll around. :biggrin:
Good: Green Bay - not because they are undefeated, but because of how well they have played

Bad: Cowboys - the anointed one's have looked anything but spectacular, which does not break my heart at all
I see Minnesota turning it around. They had the one bad game against Miami and lost too (the defending superbowl champions) Saints by what was it 6? I am a huge Viking fan, I dont see then having much more trouble. Just a biased opinion though...
I know it's early into the NFL season, but who do you think of the 0-2 teams will turn it around?
Stardust Wrote:Good: Green Bay - not because they are undefeated, but because of how well they have played

Bad: Cowboys - the anointed one's have looked anything but spectacular, which does not break my heart at all

Mine either, but I think the Cowboys will turn it around. We will find out how good Houston is this Sunday and the Cowboys because the Cowboys are in a must win situation... I know its early into the season but I think with the hype surrounding their team they must play like it's a win or go home type of game.
Aslan Wrote:Vikings being 0-2 is the biggest surprise to me.

Cowboy's are the biggest surprise to me, even though Vikings are in the same boat at Dallas
Trinity Wrote:Cowboy's are the biggest surprise to me, even though Vikings are in the same boat at Dallas

Happy to see you posting man.