Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Henry County
57.14%
Owensboro Catholic
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Co. vs. Owensboro Catholic 9/24
Looks like a great game on paper.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Henry Has its work cut out this week, they have to get better on defense if they want to compete in this game and down the road. Offense has gotten better each week, defense seems to be a roller coaster. Coaches are searching for some consistent players. Also it appears to me that Henry is just not as physical this year. I not swarming to the ball, and tackling well like in the past year.......
OC at home wins by 8
henry has another tough one this week but each week they seem to get better this will be a good game and another close but i think henry will pull this one out they have alot of heart and alot to play for
henry by 3
Catholic 35-14
OC by 3.
Oc only b/c its at home.
Traveling to Owensboro 2 years in a row, maynot be the best idea for a team, but Henry sees a chance to revenage a game they thought they should have won last year.
Might leave early and eat some Moonlight.
Old Henry Man Wrote:Traveling to Owensboro 2 years in a row, maynot be the best idea for a team, but Henry sees a chance to revenage a game they thought they should have won last year.
Might leave early and eat some Moonlight.

i head they got some good bbq
Henry must play 4 quarters and not give up just as they did last Friday to have a shot. O.C. is a very good team capable of winning against many teams in all classes. If Henry gets the win, it will be hard earned. I'll be there.
Henry will have to put together their best effort thus far this season to have a shot at victory. O.C. is a solid football team capable of winning against many teams no matter the class. Henry's defense must improve this week. Henry learned what it takes to win tough games on the road at Anderson Co. last Friday. This will help them as the season plays out. Good luck the the "Road Warrior" Wildcats.
I will take Owensboro Catholic by 2 scores
Does anybody remember the score from last year? I know it's pretty irrelevant to this Friday but Catholic returns like their whole team from last year and they're like 10 times better then last year. Henry co. could still come in and win but I've been impressed with the improvement the Aces have shown since last season....next year they should really be good! Their best player's are Jr.'s.
34-26 was the score last yr
I say another close one for HC.
i agree with mitch1,i believe it will be a close game that is decided in the final moments.i kno o cath is returning a back that gave HC trouble last year so its up to HC's D to step it up friday.I see another high scoring shoot out.last yr henry lost the game on a busted coverage in the final mins.

good luck to both squads,should be a good one:popcorn:
Henry County 28 - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Owensboro in a very sloppy game with a lot of turnovers .
21 to 24
Henry County should win this unless they get out coached by John Edge and staff
herd if it wasnt for that ryan mitchell kid HC would have won last year.
Mitch 1 is that ryan mitchell talking about his self
One could reasonably expect that another Henry - Central playoff battle is looming.
What is the weather doing down there? I expect that if you get the same weather predicted for NKY, it will have an impact