Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casey Co. 23 - Powell Co. 14
Congrats Casey Co.
I truly thought that Powell Co. would be able to win this game but I guess home field advantage helped out in this one. Congrats Casey Co.!

Keep your heads up Pirates!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats to a physical Casey Co. team. Unfortunately for Powell, it is nearly impossible to win a football game with 4 lost fumbles. At least the kids showed heart and put up a good challenge to a larger and more physical team. Should be a little more interesting in the district this year.
Congrats Rebels.....See you next week at The Briar Patch.
Congrats CC
Congrats to a good Casey team. Powell was looking good until center Josh Spencer injuired. Made a big difference in game.
Powell has been drinking milk;they got a small bite of meat last night;they got some big steaks coming up soon.Bet they get choked on em'
Congrats CC.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Powell has been drinking milk;they got a small bite of meat last night;they got some big steaks coming up soon.Bet they get choked on em'
Casey was a very good ball team. You always got to make it personal though.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Powell has been drinking milk;they got a small bite of meat last night;they got some big steaks coming up soon.Bet they get choked on em'

Do what?

Congrats Congrats to both teams.
Grats CC
congrats to casey co on a tough win. powell gotta stop those turnovers.
blitz43 Wrote:Casey was a very good ball team. You always got to make it personal though.

Now Coach I agree with you one that,Casey was a good team thats why I said you got a little meat.Now you only have 3 more pretty good pieces of meat left on the plate.See if you can handle them.As far as making it personal;didn't know you was a vegitarian.Sorry about that.
Your one to be talking about chocking. How many games you lost, Oh yeah, we all know. Wipe your mouth, your talking crap again!
Bobcatstuckinpowell. Your not stuck. You can leave anytime. We don't want you here anyway.
Congrats to Casey Co. I can't wait to see how everything turns out for Powell, Estill, Magoffin, and Breathitt in the district. They are all physical teams, that have alot of talent this year. I honestly believe anyone is in the running for the title!
Popeye Wrote:Your one to be talking about chocking. How many games you lost, Oh yeah, we all know. Wipe your mouth, your talking crap again!

Hey we have played good teams this year as usual.You havce beat the teams you should have beat and you will lose to us.
Popeye Wrote:Your one to be talking about chocking. How many games you lost, Oh yeah, we all know. Wipe your mouth, your talking crap again!

BTW; what's chocking?:lmao:
Congratulations Casey County
Powell is a physical team and had some unfortunate injuries in this game. And can you all save the crap talking for when Powell and Estill play? Nobody wants to hear you all talk on here. It gets quite annoying.
everyone hates estill county btw
why bring Esill into this? this is about Casey and Powell. there is still 4 games to be played before Estill and Powell Plays
POCO HISTORY #70 Wrote:everyone hates estill county btw

Who is everyone? because i don't hate Estill!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:Who is everyone? because i don't hate Estill!

i don't know why there bringing Estill into a Thread that is about Casey and Powell. There is still like another month before Estill and Powell play @ Estill.
Strikeout King Wrote:i don't know why there bringing Estill into a Thread that is about Casey and Powell. There is still like another month before Estill and Powell play @ Estill.

I really don't know but it was unecessary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]