Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Rainey is no longer with the UF Football Team
Arrested for felony "aggravated stalking". Some texts to the girl read:

"Time to die!"

"Wait and watch what happens when they leave" after the police had been called to the woman's house.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20100...y-arrested
And **** probably be in the NFL soon .
Things are looking better for a UK upset in the swamp.

They still have Jeff Demps though.
How stupid can you be really, there is not a female in this world, when your that young, that could possibly be more important than a possible future in the NFL. I just dont get it, if it was me, i would seriously go to school, practice, lift and then bed haha, why screw that up.
you cant tell me that there are not 100's of other hot girls that would be all over him. why do something stupid like that if the girl is not interested.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Things are looking better for a UK upset in the swamp.

They still have Jeff Demps though.

Not really lol...
zaga_fan Wrote:Not really lol...

I think we should video tape there practices and game plans.... thats just my opinion.
I think the UK football team could use a good stalker on there team? Whos open for accepting a transfer lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I think we should video tape there practices and game plans.... thats just my opinion.

I'm a Patriot fan.
I'm always open for that Wink
dore20 Wrote:I think the UK football team could use a good stalker on there team? Whos open for accepting a transfer lol.

:Thumbs:
Quote:I think the UK football team could use a good stalker on there team? Whos open for accepting a transfer lol.

you mean like Chris Rainey comming to kentucky? ......**** yeah haha:beerwez:
Chris Rainey will be back on Florida's team just in time for Bama Blowout II.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pathetic...

^ love the avatar TH32
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Pathetic...

^ love the avatar TH32
Thanks, bro :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]