Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 10th region
How would you rank the 10th region this year.Here is a list of seniors that each team lost to graduation.

Montgomery Co 4
GRC 1
Bracken Co 5
Mason Co 4
Harrison Co 4
Pendleton Co 5
Bishop Brossart 5
Scott 4

Any teams that will do better than most think?
Clearly

Mason County is #1 then Clark County #2, don't think the rest matters. Only way these two don't meet in the regional final is if they draw the same side of the bracket.

Until clark county beats Mason County they have to be #1, clark county has had more talent last two years and can't beat mason in the tournament and my money is they wont again this year because clark county doesnt have a pg
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Clearly

Mason County is #1 then Clark County #2, don't think the rest matters. Only way these two don't meet in the regional final is if they draw the same side of the bracket.

Until clark county beats Mason County they have to be #1, clark county has had more talent last two years and can't beat mason in the tournament and my money is they wont again this year because clark county doesnt have a pg

I agree that Clark Co. doesn't have a true point guard but, your statement that "until Clark Co. beats Mason Co. they have to be #1" doesn't make sense. It would if both teams brought back identical lineups but they don't.

1. Clark Co.
2. Mason Co.
3-? Everyone else in the 10th.
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Clearly

Until Clark County beats Mason County they have to be #1, Clark County has had more talent last two years and can't beat Mason in the tournament and my money is they wont again this year because Clark County doesn't have a pg

Don't be so sure about the bolded part.

Your reasoning for Mason to be #1 is so silly. I guess you will say that Shelby Valley will be #1 in the state this year. Eastern , GRC, Warren Central , J-Town, ect, hasn't beaten them yet.

What about Campbell Co, they beat Mason Co last year? And it was at Mason Co. By your reasoning, they should be #1 if all you have to be ranked #1 is to beat Mason Co?????
No I am saying that Clark County can't beat Mason County in tournament time, clark county brings back the same team almost year after year and still can't win. Mason County lost role players and will plug in more, Tyler Black will be completely healthy as well this year.

I will take mason County, Jaylen Daniel playing point guard for clark county isnt a big deal.

I will be so glad when this class at clark county graduates, am so tired of hearing about all this potential and all they can be, haven't won anything, beat Ballard on their home floor and that is it, haven't won anything else and won't win anything else
Platinum & Gold Wrote:No I am saying that Clark County can't beat Mason County in tournament time, clark county brings back the same team almost year after year and still can't win. Mason County lost role players and will plug in more, Tyler Black will be completely healthy as well this year.

I will take mason County, Jaylen Daniel playing point guard for clark county isnt a big deal.

I will be so glad when this class at clark county graduates, am so tired of hearing about all this potential and all they can be, haven't won anything, beat Ballard on their home floor and that is it, haven't won anything else and won't win anything else

If you are basing your information on last year's team than as you know things can change. Transfers come and transfers go.

In Clark County's case transfers come such as a Point guard. As the saying goes ask and you shall receive. Daniel might play point some but I would say that you might see someone else starting.

Clark County is loaded on paper but they have to prove it on the court.
Platinum & Gold Wrote:No I am saying that Clark County can't beat Mason County in tournament time, Clark County brings back the same team almost year after year and still can't win. Mason County lost role players and will plug in more, Tyler Black will be completely healthy as well this year.

I will take Mason County, Jaylen Daniel playing point guard for Clark County isnt a big deal.

I will be so glad when this class at Clark County graduates, am so tired of hearing about all this potential and all they can be, haven't won anything, beat Ballard on their home floor and that is it, haven't won anything else and won't win anything else

Not the PG I was talking about. I am sure you will be glad when this groups graduates, but we have some good players in the Jr and Sophomore class. GRC will win the 10th this year, baring no injuries.
Platinum & Gold Wrote:No I am saying that Clark County can't beat Mason County in tournament time, clark county brings back the same team almost year after year and still can't win. Mason County lost role players and will plug in more, Tyler Black will be completely healthy as well this year.

GRC did beat Mason Co in 2007 and that was with Miller and Co. GRC will win the 10 region in 2011.:1:
Will be glad when they leave because I am sick of hearing about a group he doesnt win. You might find this hard to believe but I despise Mason County and actually cheer for Clark County everytime they play each other. I can't stand to see mason county win, but facts are facts and until Clark beats them I am going to have to suffer through seeing all the maysvilleians over run the Hyatt hotel lobby in mid-march.
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Will be glad when they leave because I am sick of hearing about a group he doesnt win. You might find this hard to believe but I despise Mason County and actually cheer for Clark County everytime they play each other. I can't stand to see mason county win, but facts are facts and until Clark beats them I am going to have to suffer through seeing all the maysvilleians over run the Hyatt hotel lobby in mid-march.

You are right , I don't.
kentuckynole Wrote:If you are basing your information on last year's team than as you know things can change. Transfers come and transfers go.

In Clark County's case transfers come such as a Point guard. As the saying goes ask and you shall receive. Daniel might play point some but I would say that you might see someone else starting.

Clark County is loaded on paper but they have to prove it on the court.
Yes GRC did recieve. Now GRC has several options on who will be playing PG.
Is GRC becoming the new Scott County in terms of transfers?
HD28 Wrote:Is GRC becoming the new Scott County in terms of transfers?

No, just former students moving back to GRC
Is Campbell County no longer in the 10th?
yes they are the new scott county with the WKYT guy working behind the scenes .
I dont really care if you beleive me or not, 2 most hated teams in the state for me are Mason & Clark, just Mason a lot more down the pole than Clark County, maybe they can tie when they play would suit me just fine .
Cause mason County has good program, have done it for years just obnoxious, Clark county is just flat out obnoxious and nowhere near as good as they think they are
Stardust Wrote:Is Campbell County no longer in the 10th?

Yes, they are in the same district as Scott and Bishop Brossart. They did not make it to the regional tourney last year.
Gold Charger Wrote:No, just former students moving back to GRC

Wonder what elementary Zollo and Rogers went to then?
They even recruit on the girls side now, wonder what grade school the point guard from Fleming County went to?
Gold Charger Wrote:GRC did beat Mason Co in 2007 and that was with Miller and Co. GRC will win the 10 region in 2011.:1:

i have heard that same thing for the past three years and GRC gets to the Big Stage and then they **** themselves and lose...Oh by the way i put money on it that GRC and Scott will be put on the same side in the Region tourney when that time comes
i think this is GRC's year

1. GRC
2. Mason Co.

3. scott/ montgomery co.