Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County vs Bell County JV game 9/13
This one is at Harlan last game was a good game with both teams playing well, the Freshman will turn around and play on Thursday at Bell.
nobody hit on this one yet that is a big surprise
Does Harlan and Bells JV play each other every week? didn't they play each other last week
They were not supppose to play last week but South cancelled so they played.
Bell was suppose to played M-boro but they cancelled
This was a good game the first time no reason no to expect the same this time. The freshman will turn around and play each other again on Thurs so might as well get to know each other 3 games in 2 weeks.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Does Harlan and Bells JV play each other every week? didn't they play each other last week

That is what happens when noone will play the both of them.
Amped 88 Wrote:That is what happens when noone will play the both of them.

Middlesboro cancelled on Bell County
Whitley County cancelled on Harlan County

So both got together and played last week instead. Lots of good games between these two in the future at all levels.
Should just make both teams better, they are some really good athletes on both teams.
Seems that nobody else will play these two thus they play each other. That I why Larkey and Hilton are very very successful.
HC 28 Bell Co. 6 Final
Great job Black Bears!! HC-28 Bell-6. The Black Bear freshmen will take their game to Bell County Thursday.:Thumbs: Go Black Bears!!!!
Congrats Bears...great game!:rockon:
Ttt
Congrats to the Bears.
Did #15 play for Bell Co.? Thay kids got speed to burn
I was told #15 did play, and yes that kid has some speed. Does anyone know if Bell left #9 at home or did he play?
dontfeedthebears Wrote:Does anyone know if Bell left #9 at home or did he play?

Not sure I know he has been slowed some by an ankle so he may have not played?

Anyway it sounds like the Bears took it to the young kids of Bell. Some of them better grow up in a hurry, there time to shine under the big lights will be here before they know it and it sounds like they are not going to be ready!!!!!!!!:HitWall:
Great job!
I guess this means in a few years Harlan will beat Bell by this same score.
zaga_fan Wrote:Great job!

:lmao: If I had a $1 for every time an opposing team said that I would be......well a few dollars richer.

Seriously JV is good experience but in the grand scheme of things how much does it mean?
Bobcat_Dad Wrote::lmao: If I had a $1 for every time an opposing team said that I would be......well a few dollars richer.

Seriously JV is good experience but in the grand scheme of things how much does it mean?

I don't think zagafan is from Harlan County.

I think you get a pretty idea of what teams have on the way up from JV and frosh scores. How many JV games did the past three senior classes at Bell lose? Probably not very many.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote::lmao: If I had a $1 for every time an opposing team said that I would be......well a few dollars richer.

That's why I usually post the following on these Harlan JV threads

:yawn:...
yes #15 and #9 and #5 they all played .
palmer Wrote:I don't think zagafan is from Harlan County.

I think you get a pretty idea of what teams have on the way up from JV and frosh scores. How many JV games did the past three senior classes at Bell lose? Probably not very many.

On the contrary quiet a few. But hey we will not get into a debate.
palmer Wrote:I don't think zagafan is from Harlan County.

I'm pretty close to Harlan County.
I'm on 699 in Leatherwood Wink
Zaga fan is a deep down lover of the Black Bears or else he wouldn't post so much on every thread they have. Reminds me of a girl who used to write "hate" letters to me in elementary school when she really had a crush on me :Clap:
Good one !!!:lmao: he does post alot on hc threads . he realy loves the bears admit it zaga :blabbermo:blabbermo:blabbermo:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
zaga_fan Wrote:Great job!

What? I guess you view has changed since they mey last week. Here is what you said when Bell beat them 28-20. :rockon:

zaga_fan Wrote:Field goals are a rare occurance in HS football and I'd say Muney just thinks it is only a matter of time before Harlan gets figured out.
JV games aren't even taken seriously by the coaches.

zaga_fan Wrote:JV is strictly to see what you're getting out of younger kids before they suit up for the real games in my opinion.
Larkey might take it serious...
but does he even coach the JV team?
Most head coaches leave that to an assistant.
:zzz::igiveup: