Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
11.54%
Prestonsburg
88.46%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Prestonsburg 9/17
Let's get this over with.
Thoughts and Predictions.
It's going to be homecoming for the Blackcats, however I do think that Pikeville is capable of winning this game. Prestonsburg cruised tonight with a very easy win over district foe, Bath County, but if Pikeville can come in and control the line of scrimmage and break some tackles then they could win this one. I think that Prestonsburg has the better team and I think they'll be pumped for their first home game.

I'll take the Blackcats by 14.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'll take the Blackcats by 14.
I appreciate the modesty.
P-burg will not win no more than a touchdown
P-BURG WILL WIN BIG:flame:
repeat of '09. P-Burg by 49
Panther Thunder Wrote:I appreciate the modesty.

Not so confident in your Panthers?

If Prestonsburg starts out hot, it could be a blow-out. But I think Pikeville's defense may keep this one a lot closer than some may expect. JMO
P Burg wins this one by 2td's imo
Gotta go with Blackcat. 14 point win for P-burg.
Prestonsburg.
P-burg by 20
The only way I see P'ville having a chance to win this game is if P'burg overlooks the Panthers. P'burg by at least 4 TD's.
I think the Blackcats will really have the adrenaline running during homecoming which isn't a good thing for Pikeville! Not to mention that they prolly still have the sour taste of the loss to Breathitt County still in their mouths!

Prestonsburg - 42

Pikeville - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I want to say Panthers,but reality says P-burg by 14.

p-
P-Burg by 4 touchdowns
Pikevilles D comes into this game ready to play.The Panthers could make a game out of this one. I'm going to say Blackcats but only by 12.
taylor ratliff went off last week for the panthers but they were playin phelps i would like to see a good game buti belive p burg will win by 21 with going up by 21 late.
Pburg by 25+.

If the Blackcats jump outa the gate early, Than this could get ugly fast, and be a repeat of last season.
P burg by 28.
i would like to see pikeville return to their competitive roots and pull out a win in this game, Im a hazard alumni and i always remember pikeville being one of the best teams in our district and one of the top teams in class A
I'll take P-Burg by 21.