Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
14.29%
Belfry
85.71%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Belfry 9/17
well here we into the 5th game of the year,the Pirates getting better each week and i think they win this game by 3tds...
^ do they repeat last years 53-23 win?
Stardust Wrote:^ do they repeat last years 53-23 win?

they might, but they probally wont have 1 player that had 7tds by himself like last year..
I dont believe it will be a 30 point game again this year. Whitley played probably there worst game of the year last year when they played Belfry.
I think it will be a close one, but it will be a tough one traveling all the way to Belfry.
I honestly think it could go either way but ill take Belfry at home in this one 27-20.
Pirates by 14
Pirates continue to get better and win 35-14.
bucslover68 Wrote:Pirates continue to get better and win 35-14.

that score looks good..
Belfry 34
Whitley Co. 21
40-20 Belfry
Offensive weapons out the butt!!! LOL... (sorry, thought and thought and couldn't come up with another way to state that)..... There are some that are YET to be seen! Good practices this week, tweeks here and there and yes, the Pirates will prevail against Whitley!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Belfry wins,as far as a score,this team could win by 7 or 35 who knows with all the youth?
I'm going with:

Belfry - 35

Whitley Co. - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I wanted to make this trip. Not only for the game but to see that stadium that i see on sports overtime all the time. Sadly, i wont be there. Theres no way i could make it there in time for the game due to work. I do like that these two teams are playing and hope the continue to do so that way i can go to Belfry two years from now.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wanted to make this trip. Not only for the game but to see that stadium that i see on sports overtime all the time. Sadly, i wont be there. Theres no way i could make it there in time for the game due to work. I do like that these two teams are playing and hope the continue to do so that way i can go to Belfry two years from now.

I am sure if you ever wanted to come for a playoff game, even if Whitley wasn't playing, that there are a few Belfry posters on here who would at least make sure your stomach was filled up for making the trip.
leecoukfan Wrote:I'm going with:

Belfry - 35

Whitley Co. - 21

:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Belfry takes this one by 14.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I am sure if you ever wanted to come for a playoff game, even if Whitley wasn't playing, that there are a few Belfry posters on here who would at least make sure your stomach was filled up for making the trip.

I'm sure there would be,:Thumbs: I always have wanted to come to Belfry, one of the few i havent been too.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I am sure if you ever wanted to come for a playoff game, even if Whitley wasn't playing, that there are a few Belfry posters on here who would at least make sure your stomach was filled up for making the trip.

EKU your correct about that... Our tailgates provide plenty of stomach "fillins" for many and he/she would be no exception.... Tons of good eatin!!! :popcorn:

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]