Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County 32 Lincoln County 27
Final.
Surprised this one was this close. Any feedback on the game?
RC has rebounded well from the opening season loss to Danville
congrats to RC
Congrats Rock. They seem to be playing better since the loss to Danville.
Rock had about 6 or 7 snaps the went over the QB head, two of those bad snaps gave lincoln touchdowns. the others gave lincoln a short field. rock was up 12-7 at the hafe then pulled out to a 26-7 lead in the 3rd. turn overs allowed lincoln to come back and take the lead 27-26. Rockcastle score three touchdowns in the last 2:30 of the game John L saylor had a 50 yard run for touchdown called back because of a block in the back. a few plays later Clark Rowe broke open a big run for touchdown and it was called back on a very late holding call. But finally Rock punched it in on 4th and goal with 23 seconds left. If Rock had not had so many turnovers it would have been a blow out. they was lucky to win this one
Sounded like a nice game. Congrats Rockcastle Co.
Clark Rowe had 240 rushing yards and 3 rushing touchdowns. he also had 2 interceptions one was returned for a touchdown. QB Jadon Brock had the other touchdown on the QB keeper.
Nice win for the rockets!! but to me it seems like there down again this year from there scores.
Congrats to the Rockets!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I don't like it, but I'll take it.

So far Rockcastle is 2-1 with some winnable games left on the schedule. I was not suprised by the opening loss, but certainly by the margin. I expected Rockcastle to be 2-1 at this point. Let's go Rock!
grats Rock