Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 47 Williamsburg 12
KC beats 1A Williamsburg.
^ KC is 2A?
knox is a 4A school.. why are they playing a 1A school?
KC played this 1A school because none of the .5A schools were available tonight. We had hoped to play a local middle school team but they were tied up too...
Bell's jv team could have beat the burg. I just dont see playing a team that will not help you prepare for trying to win a district title? Maybe its just me but I always loved playing teams that people said was better and come away with the win. I know you cant help it come district play cause you have to play those teams but pre district schedule should be to improve your team. Too many schools or coaches i should say are more worried about being 9-1 or 10-0 in the regular season then losing in the second round then being 6-4 or 7-3 and then winning 5 in a row against teams that are not as good as the teams you lost too early in the year
devildawh20 Wrote:knox is a 4A school.. why are they playing a 1A school?

3000 reasons....good enough reason:lmao:
devildawh20 Wrote:knox is a 4A school.. why are they playing a 1A school?
because they can.....
devildawh20 Wrote:Bell's jv team could have beat the burg. I just dont see playing a team that will not help you prepare for trying to win a district title? Maybe its just me but I always loved playing teams that people said was better and come away with the win. I know you cant help it come district play cause you have to play those teams but pre district schedule should be to improve your team. Too many schools or coaches i should say are more worried about being 9-1 or 10-0 in the regular season then losing in the second round then being 6-4 or 7-3 and then winning 5 in a row against teams that are not as good as the teams you lost too early in the year
I agree with you. We have played all 5A schools until this game. I'm not "in the know" enough to get why we schedule the teams we do. It's a close drive; they played us down to the wire last year; who knows? What was really sad is that it was their homecoming.
Football1 Wrote:I agree with you. We have played all 5A schools until this game. I'm not "in the know" enough to get why we schedule the teams we do. It's a close drive; they played us down to the wire last year; who knows? What was really sad is that it was their homecoming.

Seriously? They had their homecoming the night they played KC. That was dumb.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Seriously? They had their homecoming the night they played KC. That was dumb.
The poor announcer even tried to get the crowd behind them saying, "Come on now its Homecoming!" But when your lovely homecoming court is walking under the lights of a halftime scoreboard that has you down 33-0; tough to start doing the Wave...
congrats to KC
Knox is back on track after last week's heart breaker.