Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claire Hovee transfers to Paintsville
Is there any truth to the rumor that Claire Hovee has transfered form June Buchanan to Paintsville.
Not sure who, but was told someone from JBS did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
They need to rule her eligible like everyone else that has transferred this year.
Well, at least the rain stopped in Perry County.
Wish she would have went to LCC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I was hoping if she did transfer that it would be to LCC. Does anyone know for sure if she did transfer and where at?
My son, who attends Paintsville, told me this evening, that she was now attending Paintsville.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Guys, she would have only been a role player at LCC. This is not Maris Hovee. Big difference.
Isn't Maris already graduated?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Yes she has.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Guys, she would have only been a role player at LCC. This is not Maris Hovee. Big difference.

Paintsville will have a good team with or without the Hovee girl. The Hansford girl is a good post player but at a small school like Paintsville every body you can put on the floor helps.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Guys, she would have only been a role player at LCC. This is not Maris Hovee. Big difference.
Good post OrangenowBlue...yes I really liked Marvis and her game.
Yes I have switched to Paintsville High School and yes I am going play basketball and no Im not my sister in any way. And her name is Maris and she is in college now. And I still dont get why everyone wants me to got LCC