Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4A title game predictions
As of right now, Bell Co. vs Lone Oak.with Bell Co. winning No.3.
Bell Co vs Lone Oak with Bell Co winning #3 and Dudley's #4.
I would agree on bell county and i dont know who they will play. but bell has a good shot at winning the school's 3rd
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co vs Lone Oak with Bell Co winning #3 and Dudley's #4.

what years did bell win it i know they won in 91 and 09 when was the third. I think Bell wins it this year.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:what years did bell win it i know they won in 91 and 09 when was the third. I think Bell wins it this year.

I believe thats what the other poster meant, Bell Co. will be going for number 3 this year. Hilton won another state championship at a diffferent school so he will be going for his fourth.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I believe thats what the other poster meant, Bell Co. will be going for number 3 this year. Hilton won another state championship at a diffferent school so he will be going for his fourth.

:Thumbs:
Knox vs. Lone Oak
I wouldn't count out the Rebels. I think they will be coming around at the right time come the 3rd and 4th round of the playoffs. Remember, they are the defending champs until knocked off!
RebzHouse is right and it is a little early for this kind of prediction.
In case you didn't notice I am a Bell Co. fan.
for the past few years i always thought that the 4A champ would be between the winner of the boyle/bell or the lex cath/bell game, but after seeing how well lone oak played against boyle last year i am not going to out right dismiss the western ky team. the west is catching up with the east. there are 4-5 teams that wouldnt surprise me if they brought home the championship this year. it will be a long hard road though to get there. being a bell fan i will go with my heart also realizing that with the state championship coach hilton will also become the states all time winningest coach is just too much not to vote for.
William Muney Wrote:Knox vs. Lone Oak

I thought that migt be a chance a few weeks ago but after watching Knox play there noway......
Ill take Boyle vs Lone oak,but it could very well be Bell vs Lone oak.i think its a coin toss between Boyle,and Bell.
johnnyt Wrote:for the past few years i always thought that the 4A champ would be between the winner of the boyle/bell or the lex cath/bell game, but after seeing how well lone oak played against boyle last year i am not going to out right dismiss the western ky team. the west is catching up with the east. there are 4-5 teams that wouldnt surprise me if they brought home the championship this year. it will be a long hard road though to get there. being a bell fan i will go with my heart also realizing that with the state championship coach hilton will also become the states all time winningest coach is just too much not to vote for.

I think the last 2 Title games alone point that out that neither "side" of the state is vastly superior to the other. Bell winning by 2 and Boyle by 3 in 2 Overtimes makes it pretty obvious IMO. :Thumbs:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I believe thats what the other poster meant, Bell Co. will be going for number 3 this year. Hilton won another state championship at a diffferent school so he will be going for his fourth.

Bourbon County
Any combination of Bell, Boyle and Lone Oak
I would love to see bell county there!! but Boyle County is the defending Class AAAA champions until someone can knock them off.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Ill take Boyle vs Lone oak,but it could very well be Bell vs Lone oak.i think its a coin toss between Boyle,and Bell.

Thats why I love the Bell and Boyle Co fans. We will always pick our team to be there. LOL.. That shows how much faith we have in our teams. Either way whoever wins the East State Semi game will be your State Champs again for the 3rd straight year.
It's really hard to say right now. We will know more about our teams in the next 2-3 weeks. I will say that Bell County vs. Boyle County take three will happen in the State-Semi's.
LWC Wrote:Any combination of Bell, Boyle and Lone Oak

I wouldn't count out ACS or Marion or maybe Western from the west. Lone oak was very good but they lost one **** of a qb.
Knox??? i could see that, IF they didnt have to make a trip to Log Mountain..
If what they say about Lone Oak is true then they may not right the ship in time. We'll see what they have to tonight against LexCath. There are 3-4 teams out West that would love to see Lone Oak struggling this year leading up to the playoffs.

I expect the winner of the Boyle-Bell game to win state and I'll be rooting for the winner of that game.
64black&gold Wrote:I wouldn't count out ACS or Marion or maybe Western from the west. Lone oak was very good but they lost one **** of a qb.

I have really been thinking about those teams but I do not see them as Championship capable. I'm not hot for Lone Oak either, but experience may get them there.

I really do like Allen County-Scottsville and Marion has the potential to make a move in the West, (No way they would make it out of the East bracket!)

Your right though, the West is pretty wide open, I just feel like Lone Oak usually ends up there somehow, and I think they do it again.
I think my school Lou. Western has a good shot at making it to state.
The winner of the Knox Bell game on Oct 1st will win state this year in the 4A bracket. Knox just proved that we are 1 yard from being better than the number 2 5A program in KY.
cavery59 Wrote:I think my school Lou. Western has a good shot at making it to state.

For all of the junk you talked this summer you guys better make it to state.:lmao:

You better take advantage of Lone Oak having problems. Good luck. I'll be watching you guys.
As long we dont beat are self were going to make it to Bowling Green.
Football1 Wrote:The winner of the Knox Bell game on Oct 1st will win state this year in the 4A bracket. Knox just proved that we are 1 yard from being better than the number 2 5A program in KY.

And Boyle County beat Johnson Central at their place. So what does all that prove? Nothing. :eyeroll:
Football1 Wrote:The winner of the Knox Bell game on Oct 1st will win state this year in the 4A bracket. Knox just proved that we are 1 yard from being better than the number 2 5A program in KY.

Not happening. If some how Knox Central beats Bell County, more than likely you will have to follow up that victory by facing Boyle County and then beat whoever wins the west bracket in the state championship. Don't get me wrong, Knox Central is no doubt a tough team but that scenario is very unlikely.
cavery59 Wrote:As long we dont beat are self were going to make it to Bowling Green.

I can Western making a trip up to Bowling Green. The west bracket is up in the air right now. The east has it's usual favorites.