Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 60 - Shelby Valley 53
Looks like revenge for for East Ridge.
final
Good win Warriors tuff loss for the Wildcats
Congrats ER.
good win. ER played hard and shot the ball extremely well.
Congrats East Ridge
Congrats ER
Congrats ER
Congrats East ridge, i had valley picked to win, guess that shuts me up, good game
Oo i had east ridge by six in ot but they got the job done early came out with a fire and ended with that same fire. winning by 7 and holding off a comeback Gratz Tyler McCoy and the East Ridge warriors
Congrats ER! Good win over Valley
Good win ER and Coach May.
Congrats ER. This was a very shocking outcome.
Way to go Warriors!
Thats my Boys! :rock:
where was this one played??
this was played at ER but everone knows its hard to get awin in there gym. But SV should have won this one anyway!
Congrats East Ridge!!
congrats ER
Shelby Valley didn't show up to play. Logan Bryant turned it on in the 4th quarter, but it was a little too late. I thought Elisha Justice, 8th grader, also played did a good job handling the ball. ER was shooting the ball very well. McCoy, Fletcher, and Williams all were shooting extremely well. Congrats on the win ER. Better luck next time SV.
"HeartOFaChampion" Wrote:this was played at ER but everone knows its hard to get awin in there gym. But SV should have won this one anyway!

Can you explain to me as to why it is so hard to get a win in ER's gym?
There's no, SV should have won. They didn't, end of story.
I took it like this Champ we all know when you step in to ER's gym just like msot of the gyms in the 15th your not going to get to many calls to go your way...As well i hear the fans came out for this game up on Lick Creek...

Good win for ER must have grown up since the PC game...
Valley has lost more games this yr. to 15th region teams than the last 3/4yrs. combined. What is going on?
They are on a decline, and it started as soon as Coach Rowe left and they hired their new coach. Should have hired Coach Spurlock from Hazard he was the most qualified.
Well, the way I see it is obviously it's gonna be hard to get any good calls at anyones home court. That's just the way it is everwhere. Not just East Ridge. But Congrats to ER.