Poll: who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike County Central Hawks
92.86%
Shelby Valley Wildcats
7.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs. Shelby Valley 9/10
Real Badman Wrote:I do believe East Ridge is a bit better then Phelps and Boyd County. Nice try though.

agreed but fact remains Pike Central could easily run up the score on East Ridge.
so far Coach Chapman has'nt ran the score up on any team,,even last season(ER) he pulled his starters out and puts Jv in..so to predict what he'll do on this game,Im expectng a show of class
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:agreed but fact remains Pike Central could easily run up the score on East Ridge.

That's a true story, irreverent but true. I mean its not like that did that in last years game until the 6:00 mark of the 4th. Oh wait....
pike central by alot if not more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Badman Wrote:That's a true story, irreverent but true. I mean its not like that did that in last years game until the 6:00 mark of the 4th. Oh wait....

Ok, lets just go ahead and put the nail in the coffin. Valley is not very good plain and simple. Pike Central is easily the better team going into this one despite who they have played. This should be an easy game for Pike Central and IMO East Ridge is as well. Pike Central is just that much better plain and simple. If they lose either game ill be the first to eat crow. However, until then I will say Pike Central will beat both of these teams by at least 3 TDs.
Hawks will ugly this one up quick.......48-0 PC
This is the worse coach team that I have seen in years. WHere did this guy come from? Is it true that he adopted a kid just so he could play football at Shelby Valley. Hillard Howard use to do stuff like that but he won state championships.
Faith Wrote:This is the worse coach team that I have seen in years. WHere did this guy come from? Is it true that he adopted a kid just so he could play football at Shelby Valley. Hillard Howard use to do stuff like that but he won state championships.

Who knows. But, I agree. I don't think Valleys coach is all that great. I see PCC winning 38-21.
pc-50
sv-6
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Ok, lets just go ahead and put the nail in the coffin. Valley is not very good plain and simple. Pike Central is easily the better team going into this one despite who they have played. This should be an easy game for Pike Central and IMO East Ridge is as well. Pike Central is just that much better plain and simple. If they lose either game ill be the first to eat crow. However, until then I will say Pike Central will beat both of these teams by at least 3 TDs.

I never said Valley would win. I just think it would be a closer game then what people think. I might be wrong. If I am, oh well.
Pcc easy!!!
Pike Central is out of Valley's league this year. I have a hard time seeing this one even being close. Hawks will score at will. Valley may hang a couple of scores late on some of the younger Hawk players. I'll say:

Pike Central: 49
Shelby Valley: 14

Good luck to both.
U guys are hilarious that thought this was going to be a close game. Obviously the ones who thought this was going to be a game were either shelby valley fans are people who have never played football in their life !! Pike Central is without a doubt a top ten moutains team. Did u all forget we beat #1 in the state Mason County last year??? LMAO I can't wait to play Belfry !!! The Hawks will beat them by atleast 3 touchdowns this year !!