Poll: Who wins the Redhound and Jaguar match up this coming Friday?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
North Laurel
60.00%
Corbin
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ North Laurel 9/10
Friday Night at North Laurel the Redhounds and Jaguars meet, who wins?
I think the Jags are a little better than most think this year. I think they could give the Redhounds a scare for a little bit of this one.

Corbin-38
NL-26
Corbin by 3 TDs
After watching North last Friday, I have got to take Corbin in this one, running away in the 4th. 35-20
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:After watching North last Friday, I have got to take Corbin in this one, running away in the 4th. 35-20

I agree Runit, C 35- NL 20 sounds about right. By the way love your handle!:rockon:
Ill take NL by a td b/c its at home. 28-21
Corbin by 2 TDs.
Ricky Bobby Wrote:I agree Runit, C 35- NL 20 sounds about right. By the way love your handle!:rockon:

Thanks man, it fits:thanks:
Corbin
North by a TD
Game will be close. I say a 6 point victory either way. I also believe it will be NL.
NL will beat corbin but it will be a very close game and alot of fun to watch
I'm amazed so many people hae NL beating Corbin, NL has never beaten Corbin in the school's history.
Corbin also **** right with Boyle County for a half.
Corbin 28-7.
3wishes Wrote:I'm amazed so many people hae NL beating Corbin, NL has never beaten Corbin in the school's history.
Corbin also **** right with Boyle County for a half.

Are you sure? b/c I recall a 28-7 or 28-3 halftime score. correct me if im wrong. Thats a blowout if im correct.
NL is a very good football team on both sides of the ball. But i believe Corbin will win the game.And lets forget about last week time to focus on NL.
I'll take North by 2 TDs
Corbin-32
NL-16
Any updates or a final on this one yet? last I seen on tv it was 3-0 corbin with 11 seconds til the half.
devildawh20 Wrote:Any updates or a final on this one yet? last I seen on tv it was 3-0 corbin with 11 seconds til the half.

Corbin won 24-6. Corbin shot themselves in the foot 2-3 times in the first half with 2 td's called back and they threw an int down around the goalline.