Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin/Boyle Co.Updates
No score,but its early.
TD Boyle Co. on a 5yd run,Boyle leads 7-0 in the 1st quarter.
A 34yd FG by Corbin makes it 7-3 Boyle in the 2nd quarter.
TD Boyle Co. on a 9yd run,its now Boyle Co.14,Corbin 3 with about 5 minutes lelf in half.
TD Boyle Co. on a INT, score Boyle 21,Corbin 3.
After the score of johnson cent and knox cent last nite and then the score of boyle and johnson cent the week before........................And then this boyle and corbin game..........it just seems neither of the three are living up to standards so far.....................just remember this is my opinion............
TD Boyle Co.a one yd run,Boyle up now 28-3.
Halftime: Boyle Co.28,Corbin 3
Boyle 28 Corbin 3 at the half. Boyle is not playing at championship level yet, but I believe we will be by the time we play Lex Cath.
Until the 2nd Quarter I agree that Boyle is not playing their best ball right now. Since then they have dominated. 2 Pass INT's by Dawson (1 for a TD), Fumble recovery for Rebels. The Pass Defense has been the problem and I wonder if seasoning is what is needed for the new secondary. :Thumbs:

I think Danville can beat Boyle unless the Rebels bring their A game.

I also think Bell is clear #1 right now in 4A.
Hatz Wrote:Until the 2nd Quarter I agree that Boyle is not playing their best ball right now. Since then they have dominated. 2 Pass INT's by Dawson (1 for a TD), Fumble recovery for Rebels. The Pass Defense has been the problem and I wonder if seasoning is what is needed for the new secondary. :Thumbs:

I think Danville can beat Boyle unless the Rebels bring their A game.

I also think Bell is clear #1 right now in 4A.

I agree. Bell is the clear #1. Did it look like Harrington broke his arm to you? It looked like it to me on the TV.
Boyle radio said Harrington had a broken left forearm. Hate to lose him.
Definitley looking forward to the Danville game. Both teams are on top of their game this yr. Title Town will be a battle this yr.
Boyle getting really cooked right now by the refs IMHO. Guess they are trying to keep Corbin close. Boyle just got about 30 yards in penalties on one play. Boyle has to have about 100+ yards in penalties for the game. French is livid.
Devan Cox on a 79 TD run for Boyle. 42-10. 5:30 left in the game. If Cox can get going on offense, Boyle could be a different type team.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:After the score of johnson cent and knox cent last nite and then the score of boyle and johnson cent the week before........................And then this boyle and corbin game..........it just seems neither of the three are living up to standards so far.....................just remember this is my opinion............

JMHO Corbin cannot play with any of the three mentioned as you see in the final 42-10........JMHO.....your not a BIG DAWG......