Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 54 - Scott 6
WOW. I'm telling you, this 3rd year school is going to make some real noise!
nice way to come back after last week, congrats cooper
Stardust Wrote:WOW. I'm telling you, this 3rd year school is going to make some real noise!

And the 30+ year school should just plow that new field under.
Congrats Cooper.
Can you dig it? Wrote:And the 30+ year school should just plow that new field under.

Amen to that
Scott 0 0 6 0 6

Cooper 20 13 14 7 54

Scoring summary:
C--D'vontae Bradley 8 run (kick failed); C--Bradley 23 run (run failed); C--A.J. Branch 23 pass from Tyler Morris (Bradley run); C--A.J. Collins 3 pass from Morris (kick failed); C--Nick Dallinger 23 punt block return (Robbie Yeomanson kick); C--Bradley 4 run (Yeomanson kick); S--Aaron Smith 83 run (run failed); C--Troy Wilke 2 run (Yeomanson kick); C--Jon Sutthoff 8 run (Yeomanson kick).
Records: Cooper 1-1, Scott 0-2.
Stardust Wrote:WOW. I'm telling you, this 3rd year school is going to make some real noise!
3 year old school yes but they were divided from an area that has a strong football feeder system and students redistricted from Boone, Ryle and Conner. So the rise to competitiveness is much shorter than a school starting from zero.
Scott on the other hand has been going in the opposite direction over the last two years. The administration removed an alumni who was fully committed to turning the program around, earned a play off spot by winning games, and fired to go in a "new" directions. And they are this could be the worst team in the history of Scott.
nky Wrote:Scott on the other hand has been going in the opposite direction over the last two years. The administration removed an alumni who was fully committed to turning the program around, earned a play off spot by winning games, and fired to go in a "new" directions. And they are this could be the worst team in the history of Scott.

Strong statement. They've been roadkill for years, but THIS is their worst? :eyeroll: What a demoralizing situation. I thought that they might get a breath of life next year when they move to 5A with Conner, but after this game and last week's game, I'm not so sure.
Scott football=:HitWall:
Congrats Cooper
Can you dig it? Wrote:Strong statement. They've been roadkill for years, but THIS is their worst? :eyeroll: What a demoralizing situation. I thought that they might get a breath of life next year when they move to 5A with Conner, but after this game and last week's game, I'm not so sure.
Scott football=:HitWall:
I haven't seen all 30 years of teams but the last 20 I have. This maybe the worst although one in the mid 90's only scored 8TD's all year this team may approach that. Last years team gave up the most points in the history of the school(being coach by someone who was a defensive cooridnator in college) and this year's team is on pace to beat that as well. Strong statment? Maybe but only time will tell. THey're only hope for a win is this week against Bellevue
By the way last year's team gave up 471 points. In the bottom for ALL of the state in points given up in all classifications. They are on pace to surpass this with the meat of their schedule coming up