final.
What class is SC?
Congrats Sheldon Clark!
Stardust Wrote:What class is SC?

3A
anyone have any stats
congrats on the 1st win to sc
Quality win for the Cards... congrats!
This Frankfort team was no push over. The Boys from SC played hard tonight and come away with a good win tonight. Idk the stats but man Ray and KP but had a **** of a game and I say they both had over 100 rushing easy with Ray having 2 Td's and a interception, and KP finding Pay dirt also. These boys are coming around have grown up a lot in 3 weeks and you can tell it on the field. They will continue to grow and improve every week from here until the playoffs and will be right in the mix of things in Class 3A.
Said the same thing after the Breathitt-SC game. Anyone who wrote off SC after an 0-2 start is crazy. This team is loaded, and once they find themselves, look out.

Looking forward to a playoff rematch with Breathitt County.
avery ray looked outstanding tonight.. close game really all night until the end.. frankfort was in striking distance the whole game and they impressed me alot.. when they walked on the field they didnt look very good but they played hard.. if they had a good QB this game would have gotten really interesting.. he just didnt have no arm.. i am going to take back something i said last week. Stepp impressed me a lil bit today. He took some hits and got up.. took one scary fall that bent his knee up but he got up and walked it off. its hard to tell how much his passing game has improved because there o line is going to get him killed. he has zero time to throw the ball.. good win for the cards.. congrats... going to have to tackle alot better and block next week though.. keep working and getting better..
Congrats to sheldon Clark on the win!
Good Win Cards...I haven't seen much support for the cards or 3A football in general. On other threads they are calling 3A weak. Come playoff time you won't see any better football than you will when watching these boys. Now Cards...you got the taste of your first win. Savor it! Lets shove some 3A Cardinal football down there throats and go out there and prove that you are the team they predicted all along!!!!!!
Congrats to S.C.
great win sc...a ray was a beast!!!
First, congratulations to SC for the win. And maybe they played a much better team, Breathitt, last week than most thought. But much improvement is a must in the O line for success going forward. Channing Smith played well, and Chris Sloane made his first appearance this season, and will improve day by day. As most fans know, he got a late start this year because of surgery.

Defensively, Taylor Chapman did a fantastic job, he was in Frankfort's backfield a good portion of the night, and made some great tackles.

A great concern is the ability of the O line to protect the QB Austin Stepp; he had very little time on most plays. And I noticed that KP Skyles, on many carries, was swarmed behind the line of scrimmage, he no more got the ball until two, three, four were all over him. One thing for sure, he can't use his tremendous speed if he can't get started.

So offensive line, work hard this week, make necessary adjustments, and the very best of luck going forward.
Great to see SC get their first win but will have to play alot better next week against Johnson Central
The Contrarian Wrote:First, congratulations to SC for the win. And maybe they played a much better team, Breathitt, last week than most thought. But much improvement is a must in the O line for success going forward. Channing Smith played well, and Chris Sloane made his first appearance this season, and will improve day by day. As most fans know, he got a late start this year because of surgery.

Defensively, Taylor Chapman did a fantastic job, he was in Frankfort's backfield a good portion of the night, and made some great tackles.

A great concern is the ability of the O line to protect the QB Austin Stepp; he had very little time on most plays. And I noticed that KP Skyles, on many carries, was swarmed behind the line of scrimmage, he no more got the ball until two, three, four were all over him. One thing for sure, he can't use his tremendous speed if he can't get started.

So offensive line, work hard this week, make necessary adjustments, and the very best of luck going forward.

They seem to be having alot of trouble from their line. I didn't see the MLC game but alot of people said almost all of KP's yards came after being hit at the LOS. You can not expect to win like that. The line needs to get him at least 3 yards. Then they can put the rest on him.
Congrats Cardinals!
CardinalAlum Wrote:This Frankfort team was no push over. The Boys from SC played hard tonight and come away with a good win tonight. Idk the stats but man Ray and KP but had a **** of a game and I say they both had over 100 rushing easy with Ray having 2 Td's and a interception, and KP finding Pay dirt also. These boys are coming around have grown up a lot in 3 weeks and you can tell it on the field. They will continue to grow and improve every week from here until the playoffs and will be right in the mix of things in Class 3A.

thats great looking to see them go really far in playoffs this year...
gj sc
Congrats Sheldon Clark
Congrats Sheldon Clark
^
Nice bounce back guys from last weeks debacle!! Ray was one tough hombre tonight! I think this shows SC is not to be taken lightly in 3A.