Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan Co. 28 - Estill Co. 17
Final

this was actually a very exciting and close game!
Final

Congrats Rowan!
Congrats Rowan.
Congrats RC
King you are right this was a great game probley one of the best in the state tonight i just wish we could have scored with 4:55 in the 4th we took it to the 3 and lost the ball on a fumble. If we had scored that would have cut the lead to 5 with plenty of time left. Would you have went for two to cut it to 3 points or kicked the xp? like i said i just wish we could have pulled it of but anyway it was a great game by both teams Estill keep your head you did great.
Congrats RC, I was pulling for EC in this though.
Congrats Rowan
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
congrats rowan
Sounded like a tough loss for Estill Co. Congrats Rowan Co.
Congrats Rowan County.
Estill had chances in the 4th but fumbled the ball 3 times in a role. Estill is for real, they would have beat this great Rowan team with all their speed if it wasnt for putting the ball on the ground. Estill moved the ball at will all night on the RC defense.
jumpshooter Wrote:Estill had chances in the 4th but fumbled the ball 3 times in a role. Estill is for real, they would have beat this great Rowan team with all their speed if it wasnt for putting the ball on the ground. Estill moved the ball at will all night on the RC defense.
The player that recovered all 3 fumbles for Rowan County was Doug Sanders # 68.
viking_fan Wrote:The player that recovered all 3 fumbles for Rowan County was Doug Sanders # 68.

Maybe he should have thought about tackling somebody too.
Congrats RC
jumpshooter Wrote:Estill had chances in the 4th but fumbled the ball 3 times in a role. Estill is for real, they would have beat this great Rowan team with all their speed if it wasnt for putting the ball on the ground. Estill moved the ball at will all night on the RC defense.

From the looks of the stats you all should have played some defense. Rowan County did in the 2nd half. Dont cry and make excuses because you lost...your recrord has a one on the right side.Confusedhh:
nobody is making excuses. Estill County is a very, very talented team. They are small and quick, but very strong. Estill is greatly coached and if i was any other team come playoff time, I would hope Estill didn't come my way!
STATE CHAMP Wrote:From the looks of the stats you all should have played some defense. Rowan County did in the 2nd half. Dont cry and make excuses because you lost...your recrord has a one on the right side.Confusedhh:

I dont think anyone is crying here. Just simply said estill fumbled three times..that is a fact and one time was on the 1 yard line going in to score. Just saying they had there chances.
Estill was a very hard hitting,,didnt give up team....estill came up big with 3rd down conversions....Rowan defense is young,,,,but pitched a secod half shutout,,,a trick play did get estill down to the one yard line and they fumbled,,,what was going to be a touchdown,,,,but it ant a fumble when a 5-9 290 pound nose guard puts the center in the qb's lap...then he iced the game late with a 35 yard run,,,,,never felt like rowan was in trouble,,,but hats off to a hard nose estill team that will make a run in the playoffs