Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many cell phones do you have?
I have two myself. One motorola and one samsung. Looking to buy an iphone pretty soon. [Image: http://t2.baidu.com/it/u=3583081185,3712...0&gp=0.jpg]
[Image: http://t2.baidu.com/it/u=34878615,359696...0&gp=0.jpg]
1, Why would you need more than one unless your Tiger? Big Grin
MVP2 Wrote:1, Why would you need more than one unless your Tiger? Big Grin
:thatsfunn
Just one for me, don't really need two or more.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Just one for me as well
I do have a buddy who has two cell phones, but for the same reason Tiger would have it.
2 for me. An IPhone 4 for personal use and a Motorola Tundra for work plus I have SEVERAL spare phones laying around between here and the office.
2 Active ones for me
Stardust Wrote:2 Active ones for me

Same here but if we want to count the ones I pay for and my work cell the total would jump to 8!!!!!!:yikes:
Uno.
One, but I use to have a work phone, and I forwarded all calls to it, so I only had to carry one.
I've got one.
I have 2 active but a million that I switch back and forth between. I have the Blackberry Bold, Motorola Milestone (Droid), HTC Desire, HTC Hero, the new Blackberry full QWERTY flip, etc. But I work at Appalachian Wireless and am the guy who does the testing for the new phones. So yes, it is my job, but I love it.
Zero
One. Smile
one?
one
Cell phones are good for certain people and for certain purposes. But I'm not a busy man and don't feel the need to have one. I feel it serves as a leash and it ties a adventurous man like me down. So if you're the person that constantly texting or talking on a phone and don't need to be, consider going outside and actually doing something more productive with your life.
I have two depending on who Im with lol
one.
One! Moto Razor. Contract runs out this month.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Wildcats11 Wrote:Cell phones are good for certain people and for certain purposes. But I'm not a busy man and don't feel the need to have one. I feel it serves as a leash and it ties a adventurous man like me down. So if you're the person that constantly texting or talking on a phone and don't need to be, consider going outside and actually doing something more productive with your life.

I agree although I'm not adventurous and I don't know hoe to text. No more than 4 people have my number. My parents are older (71 and 63) and have health issues and may need to get a hold of me at anytime. I also like to have it in case of car trouble.
One, Iphone.
k_mac Wrote:i have two depending on who im with lol

lol~