Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
19.35%
Danville
80.65%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Danville 9/4
Thoughts and Predictions.
I'm not trying to upset anyone with this, but Danville is back this year from everything I have read about class AA predictions. Danville wins this one big. If your Pikeville though, this game judges you where you stand when it comes to class A state ranking, beat Danville and you can should be able to play with Hazard, Lexington Christian, Beechwood and Mayfield.
Danville has too much firepower in this one. I look for Pikeville to hang tough for the first bit of the game, but in the end the Admirals will pull away.
I will be attending this game and the Boyle Co/Corbin game. Hope both games will be good ones.
Danville has to much power for a building Pikeville team. Still Pikeville will improve and its a good notch on there schedule.
After watchin Danville tonight...well, they are back. They looked pretty impressive. I look for them to win this one big!
Got to go with Danville... BIG

46-8
Danville win not lose at home. Another win for Danville this week.
Stardust Wrote:Danville win not lose at home. Another win for Danville this week.

I don't understand what you mean with you first sentence.
Danville wins this one.
I'd like to see the Panthers take this one but I dont see it happening.

Danville-38
Pikeville-14
Don't let the Panthers stick around!
I'll be rooting for the Panthers in this one but I don't think they will have the firepower to stick with Danville.

Danville 42
Pikeville 14
Danville is just to tough, but I do see Pikeville staying in the game. The coleman kid is a player!!!!
Danville big.
I want to see more of that intensity from my Panthers on both sides of the ball that I saw in the 2nd half of the PCB. Just play hard, Play tough, and Dont quit till the final horn blows. Danville is a heck of a team no doubt. But, win or lose, make them realize they played a game against a hard hitting football team that didnt quit all night. That, in a nutshell, is the cornerstone in which the tradition of Panther Football was built on. GO PANTHERS!!!
I'll take the Ads by 21.
Ads by 3 TD's.
I'm rooting for Pikeville, but I think Danville will be too much.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I will be attending this game and the Boyle Co/Corbin game. Hope both games will be good ones.

See yah there...... Danville
Danville 46-13
Panthers strike 1st & the Ads fight the turnover bug all night. 24-21 Pikeville.
Danville 42
Pikeville 7
Danville is going to put a hurting on Pikeville. Good luck Ads!
Danville might have a little trouble in the first half but they will rally back to take the win. 42 -14 Danville.
TurboPanther Wrote:Panthers strike 1st & the Ads fight the turnover bug all night. 24-21 Pikeville.

Turnovers could be the undoing of Danville at some point.

But what your saying is that Pikeville will find a way to score 24 points. That's 10 more than Mason County and 24 more than Rockastle.

Tall order for the Panthers IMO. :Thumbs:
Gonna be a closer than most expect. Pathers are pretty solid!
TurboPanther Wrote:Gonna be a closer than most expect. Pathers are pretty solid!

How do we know? They beat an 0-2 Boyd County team 16-7. A margin that was considerably closer than what Raceland did to them.

The Ads have defeated Mason County (1-1) and Rock (who appears to maybe be over rated).

It's too early to tell too much but I think after the Ads and Panthers meet we will know a lot more about Pikeville. :Thumbs:
Danville 35-7.
Certainly, this matchup will be better for the Panthers than last year (Boyle Co).. If Pikeville's confidence builds on their first win, anything can happen. Numbers will be a factor, but heart to win for Pikeville could be the deciding factor. Pikeville by 6