Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville 40 Rockcastle Co. 0
lwc Wrote:To play on the famous Rick Pitino speech....."Tom Larkey ain't walking through that door" :lmao:

Seriously, either Danville is a State Championship threat or Rock is awful this year. Either way, Rockcastle got beat by 40 points. Bad news in Mt. Vernon!!!!

I wonder just how hot Scott's seat is right now....

2008- Went 8-4 with a 42 point loss to Bell County in the 2nd round
2009- Went 5-7 with a 48 point loss to Bell County in the 2nd round
2010- 0-1 with a 40 point loss to Danville.....to be continued

*I thought he coached the 2007 season but KHSAA said it was Big Tom, so I wont doubt it Big Grin *

that's exactly why I said they seem headed in the wrong direction.
former Wrote:Disagree all you want but if you read it right, it means Danvilles lowest total in school history for a game.
I thought you was talking about Rockcastle's lowest total rushing yardage allowed on defense in school history, or just next time say "Danville's lowest total rushing yards in school history.":thanks:
rocket01 Wrote:I thought you was talking about Rockcastle's lowest total rushing yardage allowed on defense in school history, or just next time say "Danville's lowest total rushing yards in school history.":thanks:

I think the funniest thing I've ever heard is the discussion about lowest rushing yards. In Admiral country it's ONLY about the win or the loss. :Thumbs:
When you get beat down you look for something to make yourself/team feel better.
Hatz Wrote:I think the funniest thing I've ever heard is the discussion about lowest rushing yards. In Admiral country it's ONLY about the win or the loss. :Thumbs:

I agree
This is really sad for Rock. My senior year (I was not a player) the team went to the State-Semi finals and lost to eventual Champs Lexington Catholic. Who would have thought that in 4-5 years that both teams would start out 0-1 with either surprising or devistating losses! :eek: