Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for middle school girls games.
We, South Floyd are looking for some extra home games.

We have Pikeville coming up on the 23rd of October. Martin Co. is supposed to come up also, but their coach hasn't responded back to my confirmation email. Just about any day in October is open, but will play anytime. We are also open to playing on Saturdays, if that works better for other teams.

If anyone is interested, please let me know asap.

Coach Mason Hall
South Floyd Middle Girls Basketball
Mason,
Having a daughter on the Martin Co team I would say that the coach may not do email that much so you may want to give her a call. Her name is Pam Maynard. They generally try to play as much as they can. They do have you on their schedule for that day.....just an fyi.
Coach Spurlock Wrote:Mason,
Having a daughter on the Martin Co team I would say that the coach may not do email that much so you may want to give her a call. Her name is Pam Maynard. They generally try to play as much as they can. They do have you on their schedule for that day.....just an fyi.

Thanks for the heads up. I think the 23rd is on a saturday, so I was going to see what time they would like to come up. That way I could make a schedule of the games. Pikeville is supposed to bring their teams up as well.

That way all 3 teams could get 2 games each. For their A, B, and C teams.