Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Does Shelby Valley have this year?
Who Does Shelby Valley have this year
Sir Hawk Wrote:Who Does Shelby Valley have this year
Louisville Valley?
Coachdad Wrote:Louisville Valley?

No, I think he means Shelby Valley in Pike County...they have a lot of good players. Here's a few from the top of my head: D-Train Haitt, Austin Kranzman, Colby Hobson, Rusty Roberts, Dustin Huttenstein, Tim Smith, Madison Compton...and there's many others but those are the top seven from the top of my head. (: They're aggressive and they work well together, I'm a student at SVHS and I'm sure these boys will lead us to more wins. They work hard and deserve some serious props lol. (:
Only players I really know that stick out, Tim Smith, Austin Kranzman, Derrek Hiatt, Rusty Roberts. These are the only players that have really made some serious plays and been noticed. IMO.
to be onest the only one who is even kinda good is rust roberts
E.ridge Wrote:to be onest the only one who is even kinda good is rust roberts

Same here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Roberts and Tim Smith are the two that stand out to me.
Valley don't have a whole lot of experience. That's their biggest problem. I think they have 2 or 3 returning starters on defense and maybe 1 on offense. They lack experience big time. I can see them getting better. QB has to get better in throwing. But the only problem is I've seen one kid on the field who can even catch a pass. Tim Smith needs blockers if hes going to be any good. Lucas Fields is out for a while. From fridays game I see the little number 3 stepping up and putting good yards on the team. Just what they need. This team has potential just lack of experience and players.
Below Zero Wrote:Valley don't have a whole lot of experience. That's their biggest problem. I think they have 2 or 3 returning starters on defense and maybe 1 on offense. They lack experience big time. I can see them getting better. QB has to get better in throwing. But the only problem is I've seen one kid on the field who can even catch a pass. Tim Smith needs blockers if hes going to be any good. Lucas Fields is out for a while. From fridays game I see the little number 3 stepping up and putting good yards on the team. Just what they need. This team has potential just lack of experience and players.

That Little Number 3 would be Mason Johnson. (: