Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Players in OVC Large School?
1.Alexis Robinson-verity-great defender,unbelievable handles,good shooter,best pure point ive seen at that age
2.Shelby Gransbery-verity-great mid range game,explosive,athletic,great scorer
3.Logan Fraley-boyd county-great shooter,tons of expierence,above average handles
4.Megan Stickler-east carter-although injured she could be the difference maker in the ovc when she returns. impressive all around skill set
5.Haley Foutch-verity-the best rebounder in the ovc,good low post player,good mid range game
6.Kelsey Stumbo-east carter-untapped potential,very long,good low post game,runs the floor very well

just my opinion
I believe going into the season you have the 6 best listed, haven't seen all the other girls play yet and how much they have improved or with the addition of Fleming Co. and Mason Co. However it will be very hard for someone to make that list those are very talented kids listed.
fleming has a 7th grader thats going to be nice but the eight lost to verity by over 50 sat. no one on that team would make the list. I have not seen Mason county yet. Anyone know what they may have?
Masons not bad probably between them and Boyd for the #3 spot behind first Verity and then East. Right now Verity is #1 by a ways with those other 3 playing catch up.IMO
I would agree but when stickler returns could be a different story. East and verity always produce exiting well played basketball when they play each other
Martin County would like to try and schedule some of these teams if possible. Could any of you pass that on to the appropriate people to see if we can work this out? We are also hosting a series of one-day tournaments here in Martin County at Sheldon Clark HS. Nov 13 (5th grade/under), Dec 4 (6th grade/under), Dec 18 (7th grade/under), and Jan 8 (8th grade/under). Each team would get 2 games with the two championship teams getting a 3rd as we will be playing pool play. Thanks for the help.
These teams in the OVC Conference finish up in Mid-Oct. and go on up to play for the high school teams.
Sorry...new to the area....
From what i have seen so far.........definitely verity and east with top two spots in the ovc!