Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 35 Boyd County 7
Decent game for the rams.. Boyd County is in alot of trouble. I don't know what their schedule looks like but I don't see more than 1 or 2 wins.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Decent game for the rams.. Boyd County is in alot of trouble. I don't know what their schedule looks like but I don't see more than 1 or 2 wins.

What did Boyd bring to the table if anything??
A bad offense that couldn't really move the ball. And a worse defense. Alot of missed tackles.
How is Raceland? Just trying to get an idea of the level Boyd is, since my Panthers take them on Saturday.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:A bad offense that couldn't really move the ball. And a worse defense. Alot of missed tackles.

Are they still attempting to run the Power I?
Congrats Raceland
Congratulations to the Rams!
Boyd County is the same as the past few years. All the hype to begin the season, to watch a team with no respect, no heart, no offense, and no hitting. Boyd County is the worst prepared team in their District. The players are walking the hallways, just no one to draw them to the team. The County better do something with their program, or it will be gone soon.

Congrats to the Rams for being prepared and ready to play.
Boyd runs the triple option.. Fake to the first back even a secon back and come down the line of scrimmage for an option. Highly ineffective and easy to penetrate. Honestly I see their only win being East Carter(maybe I don't know much about east). As far as Raceland goes. I really went into the season with alot of doubts. But they have exceeded my expectations. Farley has dramatically improved. He's far more mobile than the previous year. Not saying Raceland will beat the bigger schools out of district play. But come district time and playoffs they should do well. They should be the only team in our area still playing in the playoffs.
Congrats to the Rams.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Boyd runs the triple option.. Fake to the first back even a secon back and come down the line of scrimmage for an option. Highly ineffective and easy to penetrate. Honestly I see their only win being East Carter(maybe I don't know much about east). As far as Raceland goes. I really went into the season with alot of doubts. But they have exceeded my expectations. Farley has dramatically improved. He's far more mobile than the previous year. Not saying Raceland will beat the bigger schools out of district play. But come district time and playoffs they should do well. They should be the only team in our area still playing in the playoffs.
So what do you consider your area?
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
I'm not sure how to take your question? I Don't know if you mean talent wise or from a geographical standpoint. But I'm pretty sure what you are hinting around at. And I don't really consider Lawerence County in our area. Although the Rams and Dawgs should go out about the same week. Just like last year.