Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County/Clay County Scrimmage Results
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Man this is confusing so many different scores. I do think that this may be the best team Clay Co has field since the Henson kid was their back in the Early 90's.

The REAL score was 36-17 per the newspaper.
This is why they play the game..........and after they do all u can say is......we should have done this or that...........and all i can say is go bell co and continue that undefeated winning streak against these mountain teams..........
I thought Clay Co. looked pretty. J.V for clay did not match up to bell but the game was pretty good IMO.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:The REAL score was 36-17 per the newspaper.
For GOD's sake man, relax. It was a "SCRIMMAGE". Bell will be fine. No one was injured and the score was 14-14 when the varsity teams stopped playing. Now, you keep on supporting the Bobcats and get Dudley the wins he needs. I hope both teams have great years!!!!!!
BIG TONY Wrote:For GOD's sake man, relax. It was a "SCRIMMAGE". Bell will be fine. No one was injured and the score was 14-14 when the varsity teams stopped playing. Now, you keep on supporting the Bobcats and get Dudley the wins he needs. I hope both teams have great years!!!!!!

Im always relaxed unto other people try and dog Bell Co over a scrimmage. Alot of people want to see Bell Co be down. I havent dogged a team yet on here but I could. KC should had beaten Harlan by more than what they did.