Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top up-and-coming players in the Mountains?
Since i got out of coaching i don't know alot about other teams. But I will promise that ever one will know about the Collins kid from breathitt before the year out. I would say that the Boggs kid will be up there too.
Just out of curiosity, I haven't really heard much about them, but how competitive are you expecting Breathitt to be this year. More competitive than last year, less?
who cares.
RoShamBo Wrote:Just out of curiosity, I haven't really heard much about them, but how competitive are you expecting Breathitt to be this year. More competitive than last year, less?

Breathitt is going to be very good this year, a lot better than last year.
09Dores Wrote:who cares.

You'll care after Breathitt teaches pcc a lesson this season.
Bell Co sophmore RB Ryan Collett
RoShamBo Wrote:Just out of curiosity, I haven't really heard much about them, but how competitive are you expecting Breathitt to be this year. More competitive than last year, less?

they will be more competitive if they play as a team unlike last year.
09Dores Wrote:who cares.

A Tru PCC fan right here
Againstme! Wrote:they will be more competitive if they play as a team unlike last year.
they will play better this year. they are very good group of kids. out to show ever one how good they are.
I don't think that they will be considering to be in the hunt for state title, I think that there are a year away. But I think that the will suprise alot of people this year. Yes I do think that they will be better than last year's team. The 09 team relied to much on Fugate and Haddix and they were alot of jealously on that team. This year team will be like a team they won't be no one man show it will be team ball.
Can anyone tell me about some up and comers that will have a break out year in the mountains.
the shouse and boggs kid that moved to pike central!!they both started for there respected teams last year and i look for them to have a good year
Willie Smith at Letcher Central.
Againstme! Wrote:A Tru PCC fan right here

How did you figure that out. Was it the nature of the post or the fact that he used two word sentences.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co sophmore RB Ryan Collett

I remember this kid as middle schooler he was somthing else the kid could fly. He is your typical Bell Co RB, built low to the ground and is fast and strong as a bear. he should have a heck of a career at Bell Co.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:How did you figure that out. Was it the nature of the post or the fact that he used two word sentences.

a little bit of both...lol