Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
100.00%
Green County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs. Green County 8/20
Bell's offense will be stopped by nothing less that state championship competitive teams. Their O-line is excellent and the backs they have are simply too good for an up and comer like this team. Add to that mix a QB who can lay a lick as a safety, throw a laser when he needs to, and tuck it run and you have zero chance of stopping Bell with any team that is not looking to play late in the cold weather.
Intimidator Wrote:Is Dominic done for the season? he's facing some pretty stiff charges. It would be a HUGE loss for the Bobcats.
Truly sad. I coached against this kid in Jr ball and watched him for years scamper through defenses for TD's. We played him when he was in the 8th grade and he was 5 for 5. Touched the ball 5 times and scored 5 TDs for over 350 yards rushing. Never a better story of wasted talent.
Football1 Wrote:Truly sad. I coached against this kid in Jr ball and watched him for years scamper through defenses for TD's. We played him when he was in the 8th grade and he was 5 for 5. Touched the ball 5 times and scored 5 TDs for over 350 yards rushing. Never a better story of wasted talent.

Indeed. I know the Bell Coaches stuck their neck out and worked very hard trying to save this young man but they finally lost the battle. Although he played for Bell I would have loved to see him finish his career. Most of the kids playing don't realize how good they have it.
William Muney Wrote:Indeed. I know the Bell Coaches stuck their neck out and worked very hard trying to save this young man but they finally lost the battle. Although he played for Bell I would have loved to see him finish his career. Most of the kids playing don't realize how good they have it.

Dom was a awesome player. He just stayed in trouble all the time.
Bell County should be able to name the score in this one.

Best of luck to both!