Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County Grid-A-Rama
I know they are having it this year, unlike last year. Breathitt will play Letcher County I believe, I'm not too sure about the other two teams though. If you have any info I would appreciate it.
Anyone going to it this friday? They play scrimmage shleby valley.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Anyone going to it this friday? They play scrimmage shleby valley.
My dad is going, wish I could be there. I will make the prediction that someone will post on here that their team was the best there and predict a record because of a scrimmage...lol
Twitter: @tc_analytics

does anyone know anything about SV, do they have alot of kids returning from last years team and kid of offense they are running? I'll about bet they run the same Offense as Campbellsville, because back when I played he would always get a team that similar to the first game.
So what's up with the Grid O Rama, I heard that they was just one game. This use to be a big event that would have 5 or 6 games.
I will be there. There should be 2 schools other than Breathitt there from what I hear. Starts at 6.
Commando 751 Wrote:I will be there. There should be 2 schools other than Breathitt there from what I hear. Starts at 6.
Unless it change yesterday I talk to Holcomb and he said that there is just one game.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Unless it change yesterday I talk to Holcomb and he said that there is just one game.

also my understanding...just one game