Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers needed! (UPDATE!)
This morning Sara McKinney was in a real bad car accident and is doing really bad at the University of Kentucky Hospital. Every one just please pray for her and her family. Sara graduated from Rockcastle County high school in 2009 where she played volleyball and basketball, And attended Union College where she played volleyball and ran track.
I work with Sara and heard the news when I came in this morning. Prayers for her and her family.
Prayers from myself and the churches that I preach at.
Thoughts and Prayers going out from Hazard.
Prayers to her for her to get well and to D. and R. McKinney for the LORD to comfort them in this terribly trying time. May the LORD bless this family.
Prayers go out from Letcher County, May God bless...
RockSolid, do you have any updates. A RCHS Volleyball player that I wont say a name of, told me that Sara was moving her arms. Praise the Lord!
prayers for Sara. What a great kid and a great family.
lwc Wrote:RockSolid, do you have any updates. A RCHS Volleyball player that I wont say a name of, told me that Sara was moving her arms. Praise the Lord!

yesterday she had another surgery, they put a still rod into one of her legs. She has made some progress. they other day she moved her hands and arms. She is still on the respirator, But i think today they was going to see if they could wean her off of it to see if she could breath on her own.
Sara moving some is great news!!! Hopefully she will keep fighting and we'll keep praying! If anyone gets more updates, please let us know.
Any updates?
Prayers from the zaga fan!
Is there any updates on Sara?
From what i understand she is still in icu and is making small steps towards recovery. She had surgery yesterday on her leg, that went well i think and there will be another one on Monday on her pelvic i think. She still has not gained conscious and is still being weaned off of the ventilator. Even though things keep improving a little each day Sarah still has a big hill to climb. So please continue to remember her and her family in your prayers.
Prayers from my family in hopes that you get well soon Sara. Keep being strong.
Prayers from my family and pike co, get well soon.
Praying for her and her family.
Is there any new news on Sara?
I will try to find out something.
prayers from the 14th region keep fighting hard sara your gonna make we all got faith in you
She can now open her eyes and is off of the respirator and breathin on her on her own
Are they suspecting any brain injuries or is she going to be able to make a full recovery?
Hang in there, hope and pray she continues to improve.
Horrible situation to hear about! She will be in my thoughts and prayers!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just a little update on Sara. Heard this morning that she is starting to wake up a little at a time and starting to reconigize people. She also has a blood clot in her leg so they have to take care of that. Sara still has a lot of work ahead so continue to remember her in your prayers. I want to thank all the ones that have prayed for her I know her family and her appreciates them.
How is she doing?
WaybackRocket Wrote:Just a little update on Sara. Heard this morning that she is starting to wake up a little at a time and starting to reconigize people. She also has a blood clot in her leg so they have to take care of that. Sara still has a lot of work ahead so continue to remember her in your prayers. I want to thank all the ones that have prayed for her I know her family and her appreciates them.

God can work miracles and looks like this is a good example from what I hear. Thoughts and prayers go out from Lawrence County.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:How is she doing?

they was going to transfer her from UK to Cardinal Hill but she went back into coma.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:they was going to transfer her from UK to Cardinal Hill but she went back into coma.

How recent did this happen? Prayers from CB.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:How recent did this happen? Prayers from CB.

maybe a week now