Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Espn fantasy football league
I have created an ESPN FFL that is open for all. If you are interested, PM me your E-mail address and I will send you and invite. The Draft will be August 28th @ 11:00.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

[email]warrior_69@msn.com[/email]

And is that 11 in the morning or 11 at night?
[email]josh.horn2009@yahoo.com[/email]
[email]mf373d@att.com[/email]
Captain Backdoor Wrote:[email=warrior_69@msn.com]warrior_69@msn.com[/email]

And is that 11 in the morning or 11 at night?
Morning...But I can change it if enough people need it changed.

Hit me up please

[email]brown_ind1977@hotmail.com[/email]
The name of the league is TheBrahmaBull-FFL-3. I have sent invites to all that have requested them and if you did not get one, let me know and I will send another. As of now I am going with a 14 team league, but if anyone has a better number, I am open to suggestions. I just want everyone to have fun and have a shot at winning the League Title.

[email]rrcuppett@yahoo.com[/email]
ttt

Anyone having trouble making it to the draft? I can change it to any date and any time to help. Just let me know.

[email]fjp569@yahoo.com[/email]
will we have IDP and I also like 20 teams just a thought,have played in a league 10 yeras with same people,very competitive and lots of trash talking,right now we have 2 openings,draft is Aug. 29th,6 pm
Birdlegs Wrote:will we have IDP and I also like 20 teams just a thought,have played in a league 10 yeras with same people,very competitive and lots of trash talking,right now we have 2 openings,draft is Aug. 29th,6 pm
6-DP
1-TQB
2-RB
3-WR
1-TE
1-P
1-PK
6-Bench

Going to have a draft today on another league. Hope to see ya there @ 5:30p
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=220487

The League name is
The Brahma-Bull-4

I may be interested---email [email]brian.harwood@insightbb.com[/email]

Let me tell you about another fantasy league I am doing:

I have scheduled a fantasy football in-person live draft on Saturday, August 21 in Bowling Green, KY at the Hilton Garden Inn off Scottsville Road (just south of Louisville and north of Nashville). There will be 4 drafts scheduled of 12 teams each (similar to World Championship of Fantasy Football but on a smaller scale)---$2000 will go to the overall champion plus other prizes!

This is a good way to kick off your fantasy football season---This could be another high-stakes league you are looking for.

The website for all information is on http://www.sbffc.com (check it out today)

RTSports.com will be the stat service for the leagues. We will have draft facilitators, cash bar, and everything else to make the leagues resemble the WCOFF.

Owners wishing to stay at the Hilton Friday or Saturday night can stay for a room discount.

Cost of the league is $175 or if you have a co-owner, the cost is $200. Fantasysportsvault.com will take care of prize payouts.

If interested, let me know by emailing me at [email]brian.harwood@insightbb.com[/email] today and we can get you signed up today!
Made some changes to the league settings and now it will be an auto-pick draft. That should help the people that can not make a live draft and also make it more fair. Do not forget to set your "Autopick" strategy before the draft Aug. 28th @ 0500. Give your e-mail or PM it to me and I will send you an invite. The name of the league is TheBrahmaBull-FFL-3

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffic...eId=199684

I just got an email saying the draft is at 5:00 am. Is this a live draft or an auto draft?
Captain Backdoor Wrote:I just got an email saying the draft is at 5:00 am. Is this a live draft or an auto draft?
Changed it to an autopick draft. More fair to everyone and you can still use strategy.

I have made a new and improved league that is open to the public, so if you are interested, please join Kentucky-Elite-1 @
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=243449

The Draft is Auto-Pick and will be held August 8th @ 0500.

Positions are:
TQB
2-RB
3-WR
1-TE
1-K
2-DE
2-DT
3-LB
2-CB
2-S

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I have made a new and improved league that is open to the public, so if you are interested, please join Kentucky-Elite-1 @
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=243449

The Draft is Auto-Pick and will be held August 8th @ 0500.

Positions are:
TQB
2-RB
3-WR
1-TE
1-K
2-DE
2-DT
3-LB
2-CB
2-S
Still looking for people to join the league. We have 6 as of now, looking at least 16. PM me your e-mail or post it and I will send you an invite.

ttt

We have 9 players as of 8/7/10 and we are looking for at least 1 more, but can handle 7 more, Just PM me your e-mail or post it here and I will send you an invite.