Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Off-Season moves
Does anyone know if any kids have changed schools in the pike/floyd county area's this year?
I was told today that Coach Kidd from Mullins was leaving and going to Betsy Layne High school as an assistant.
I heard the Jarrel kid from BL left and went to Adams.
I went to dortons game today against wesley and im not sure but i think i saw zac from allen central playing 4 wesley does any1 kno where hes going?
I also heard there were changes down at Wesley about a new head coach.
Hancock take over the girls team at Allen Elementary but should have stay at Allen Central Middle he want win a game at Allen.
little rebel woman Wrote:Hancock take over the girls team at Allen Elementary but should have stay at Allen Central Middle he want win a game at Allen.

Gee, way to be bitter. Just cancel the season Allen, This person can look into the future.
You may be right we may not win a game, but the teams we play will know that we are the gym because these girls are wanting to win and are working very hard everyday to get better. I like what I see, and you may be surprise when you see them play.
the girls are working hard and we love coach hancock...dont under estimate this coach...i believe allen will have a championship in the future with this coach...