Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satellite or Cable
I am currently in the market for cable or satellite. I currently have cable I had satellite previously and I am thinking about going back to it. Which do you guys prefer?
I think satellite is much better, but I stuck with cable, the reason being is it is annoying when the weather messes with your reception. It usually happens in the winter during bball season too.
I'm thinking about going back to Dish.
I have had Direct TV for 4 yrs. Unless we had a real severe storm, we never lost our signal and always had good service.
Jarons Wrote:I have had Direct TV for 4 yrs. Unless we had a real severe storm, we never lost our signal and always had good service.

Do you have the HD channels and/or DVR?
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Do you have the HD channels and/or DVR?

I do not have DVR. I believe that all channels come in HD. My TV is quite old so I would not know the difference. Directv.com would be able to tell you more. They offer the NFL, MLB, NBA, Hockey, College Football and basketball packages, for extra charges of course.
I've been a DirectTV person since 1996....I love it.
We had Dish a few years ago and I really liked it. I know several people that has had DirectTv and has switched to Dish.
I've been thinking about switching from cable to dish as well, but internet is my reasoning for not switching. DSL is slower and more expensive than the internet I have now through Suddenlink.
how many different tv's can you hook up to dish?
Direct TV:1: