Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny WWE Moments
[YOUTUBE="nRnRUzp4IYc"]nRnRUzp4IYc[/YOUTUBE]
How about the infamous "Mean Gene" slip-up at Summerslam '89.

Classic.

Edit: I don't think anyone should post that since it contains bad language.
Aslan Wrote:I've loving these Stone Cold video's.

I don't know if you can tell or not but Stone Cold is my all time favorite wrestler.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:[YOUTUBE="nRnRUzp4IYc"]nRnRUzp4IYc[/YOUTUBE]

I forgot about this one. I will have to say this is the funniest one thats been posted thus far!!!!
Captain Backdoor Wrote:I forgot about this one. I will have to say this is the funniest one thats been posted thus far!!!!

The kings reaction is priceless
Captain Backdoor Wrote:I don't know if you can tell or not but Stone Cold is my all time favorite wrestler.

He used to be mine til' The Rock and Randy Orton stepped in the business.

Favorite Legend: The Rock
Favorite Wrestler: Legend Killer
Ballers Wrote:He used to be mine til' The Rock and Randy Orton stepped in the business.

I like the Rock as well. But I could give 2 $hits less about Orton.
Orton is my favorite current wrestler.
I guess I'm an oldie...The Undertaker is my favorite current wrestler.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:I guess I'm an oldie...The Undertaker is my favorite current wrestler.

^ lol yup that classifies you as an oldie.
Ballers Wrote:^ lol yup that classifies you as an oldie.

I'm just 23..so not too old
The fake staging of road warrior hawk falling of the titan tron at Rupp I was there and it was so fake and funny to see a manican fall
Ballers Wrote:He used to be mine til' The Rock and Randy Orton stepped in the business.

Legend - Ricky Steamboat
Current - RVD
Grand Slam Wrote:The fake staging of road warrior hawk falling of the titan tron at Rupp I was there and it was so fake and funny to see a manican fall

Hey SD, do we have a video of this?
Stardust Wrote:Legend - Ricky Steamboat
Current - RVD

Legend- The Ultimate Warrior
Current- It's a hard decision between Randy Orton and Edge
Stardust Wrote:Legend - Ricky Steamboat
Current - RVD

:ChairHit: why? He stays high... lol
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Hey SD, do we have a video of this?

Nothing I can find
Ballers Wrote::ChairHit: why? He stays high... lol

He may be high, but bottom-line, he is the best worker in the business
Stardust Wrote:He may be high, but bottom-line, he is the best worker in the business

No wayyyy.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ppGRbTXKY"]YouTube- The Rock Sings The 12 Days Of Christmas To Test videos[/nomedia]
The Rock singing 12 Days of Christmas! So Funny!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JO9FlBOhhE&feature=related"]YouTube- The Rock sings the SmackDown Hotel song[/nomedia]
Singing Smack down hotel.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sadRv-xyVYk&feature=related"]YouTube- The Rock - Best Quotes and Sayings[/nomedia]

AWESOME!

" Who is this Rudy Poo...?"

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChCckO_F0Ss&feature=related"]YouTube- The Rock's Best "It Doesn't Matter" Moment[/nomedia]
Grand Slam Wrote:The fake staging of road warrior hawk falling of the titan tron at Rupp I was there and it was so fake and funny to see a manican fall

I remeber this as I was there to lol and after he feel they made all kind of sound backstage with some chairs
Go to You Tube and search for Booker T Hulk Hogan. I know it is WCW footage, but it is still pretty funny to hear Booker T refer to Hogan as the "n" word in a live interview.

Another good WCW clip is Sid Vicious cutting a promo on the Outsiders when (in true Sid Vicious fashion) he proceeds to tell Hall and Nash that he has half the brain that they do. Funny stuff, if you haven't seen it. Hall and Nash are visibly laughing in the ring.