Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Court Advantage
What are the top five toughest gyms to step in and play at?
Allen Central
Betsy Layne
Shelby Valley
East Ridge

no order, but I know those three gyms have some good home cookin going on
Pike Central and Phelps
prestonsburg
pike central and east ridge
Speaking of refs

Goffin
Er
Sheldon Clark
phelps
allen central
Allen Central by far
memorial gym
john combs arena
breathitt's gym
leslie's gym
knott's gym
Whoes gym is memorial?
Hazards is memorial..but by far Perry Central is the hardest place to win at. There is always something about the refs there!:ref2: :ref1:
with all the fuss I'm surprised The Ville' isn't on the list...
yeah I figured Paintsville would be mentioned by everyone on here....I would have to put them in there as one of the toughest
I wish the Hi-Hat Crazies would come back.
Me 2 basketballstar.
Allen Central
Perry Central
East Ridge
Sheldon Clark
Phelps

Paintsville is a tough gym but its not really home cooking. The fans and the HEAT (maybe it is "home cooking" haha) make it a tough place to play.
Pburg!!
In no particular order:
Shelby Valley
Allen Central
South Floyd
Paintsville
Betsy Layne
Prestonburg and Paintsville have the best advatage when playing on their homecourt
Ac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. p-ville - The lakers couldn't go in there and get a win, the ref's r way to bad and thats the reason they won the hoops tourny

2. Perry Central- Al Hollan must have tuns of money, lol

3. AC- Even tho they ain't any good their fans still support them and get roudy
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:1. p-ville - The lakers couldn't go in there and get a win, the ref's r way to bad and thats the reason they won the hoops tourny

2. Perry Central- Al Hollan must have tuns of money, lol

3. AC- Even tho they ain't any good their fans still support them and get roudy

i agree but ac is the best in the 58th
"callmeclutch" Wrote:Hazards is memorial..but by far Perry Central is the hardest place to win at. There is always something about the refs there!:ref2: :ref1:
Jackson City came out of there (Memorial) with a win last week against Hazard. I've noticed East Ridge on here a few times. Jackson went over there this week and played horrible but still they lost by a large margin in a game I was pretty sure they would win, must be pretty tough.
Prestonsburg
Lawerence County
Allen Central
Magoffin County
Pikeville
Painstville, Betsy Layne, Allen Central, Shelby Valley or Pike Central
"Bo Duke" Wrote:i agree but ac is the best in the 58th

ac has 1 win, and they have been beatn by everyone in the 58th district, they play hard and there fans are great but they way things shape up, there not the best in the 58th
Perry Central...intimidating place to play.

Jackson County...if you are from another region...forget it, you'll finish the game with your JV.

Clay County....I don't know about them now, but it wasn't all that many years ago that UK would have had trouble winning there, especially in their old gym with Bob walking the sidelines.

Hazard's Memorial Gym...I realize PCC and Jackson City beat them this year in the old fossil, but in most years you have to have a 15 point better team in order to lose by 5.
lol i was in the hi hat crazies
Pcc
Betsy Layne
East Ridge
Paintsville
Prestonsburg
Shelby Valley
sf is the best in the 58th