Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 2011
How Good Will They Be?? I Look For Them To Make Another Run For The District Championship! They Lose 6 Seniors (OF) April Hall, (SS) Lydia Arvin, (OF, 2B) Jodi Dawes, (OF) Morgan Johnson, © Morgen Noland, (1B, OF) Shayla Brinegar. Its Been Rumored That Coach Beard Would Be Stepping Down After The End Of This Past Season, If Someone From Estill Would Confirm or Deny This, That Would Be Great!
lol no comment here as for coach .... but the first position they need is a catcher and then first base.... from what I saw they have no one to step in as a catcher for next season...
^ They'll Find Someone, After All That's What The Baseball Team Done, Took The 3rd Baseman and Put Him As The Catcher
lol lol nothing mean Strike but you don't know much about fastpitch and working with girls... Catcher has to want and has to work very hard and it is a very tough position to fill... it takes a vey special young lady to play catcher and be good at it and I mean to be good. Again nothing mean but dealing with girls compared to boys is completely different. Good job Strike you do a good job on your post and appreciate that you do care.
^ Nothing Mean Taken! I Don't Know That Much About Fast Pitch Or Any Type Of Softball but That The Fence Is Shorter Than Baseball's, and They Pitch Different, & There Helmets are Different. Thank You Very Much I Do Care Alot & Love Engineers Sports
@Outsidein: agreed! In my opinion catcher is the most important factor rather than emphasizing of the coaching of the overall team.
How will the Lady Cards in the 10th be this year after graduating their starting SS and 3rd baseman, also believe they were the 4 and 5 hitters???
Mar 21, 11 Garrard County away 5:45 PM

Mar 22, 11
Paul Laurence Dunbar away 5:45 PM

Mar 24, 11
Wolfe County home 5:30 PM

Mar 25, 11
Lexington Catholic away 9:00 PM

Mar 25, 11
Tates Creek (@ Lexington Catholic)5:30 PM

Mar 26, 11
Grant County (@ Lexington Catholic) 2:30 PM

Mar 26, 11
Bell County (@ Lexington Catholic) 11:00 AM

Mar 28, 11
Lee County home 5:15 PM

Mar 30, 11
Woodford County away 6:00 PM

Mar 31, 11
North Laurel home 6:00 PM

Apr 1, 11
Somerset home 6:30 PM

Apr 11, 11
South Laurel away 6:00 PM

Apr 12, 11
Lee County away 5:15 PM

Apr 14, 11
Owsley County away 5:15 PM

Apr 18, 11
Powell County away 5:00 PM

Apr 19, 11
George Rogers Clark home 5:30 PM

Apr 22, 11
Model away 5:30 PM

Apr 25, 11
Owsley County home 5:30 PM

Apr 26, 11
Wolfe County away 5:30 PM

Apr 28, 11
Buckhorn home 5:30 PM

May 2, 11
Powell County home 5:00 PM

May 3, 11
Garrard County home 5:45 PM

May 5, 11
Madison Central home 6:00 PM

May 9, 11
Madison Southern home 5:30 PM

May 10, 11
George Rogers Clark away 6:00 PM

May 12, 11
North Laurel away 6:00 PM

May 13, 11
Pulaski County (at Somerset) 6:30 PM Sports Den Showcase

May 14, 11
Somerset away 1:45 PM Sports Den Showcase

May 16, 11
Montgomery County away 5:30 PM

May 17, 11
East Jessamine away 6:00 PM

May 19, 11
Buckhorn away 5:30 PM

Estill County Softball 2011
Lady Engineers Aren't Playing in The Sports Den Showcase @ Somerset
Actually, coach Beard stepped down for almost a week. Soon after she decided that she wasn't ready to give up her position. It's rumored that a player that did not play last year will be returning as catcher. There are many positions to fill but I'm sure Estill will make do.
I heard Estill County is scrimmaging Johnson Central has anybody heard anything?
Lil' bit Wrote:Actually, coach Beard stepped down for almost a week. Soon after she decided that she wasn't ready to give up her position. It's rumored that a player that did not play last year will be returning as catcher. There are many positions to fill but I'm sure Estill will make do.

I'm glad coach beard is still gonna be the Coach of the Lady Engineers, she's a super nice lady and she does well with her Lady Engineers.

Greyhound Wrote:I heard Estill County is scrimmaging Johnson Central has anybody heard anything?

i haven't heard anything. but i have been wondering why Estill was gonna play in the Sports Den Showcase then all of a sudden they take it off the schedule, if i hear anything ill let ya know
Coach beard is an amazing lady and coach! Also, estill county is scrimmaging flemming first.
Lil' bit Wrote:Coach beard is an amazing lady and coach! Also, estill county is scrimmaging flemming first.

Who all Are They Scrimmaging And When?

Lady Engineers Will Be Playing In Both Lady Knights Tournament This Year.

March 25th and 26th and May 6th and 7th.