Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan 66 South Floyd 63
Final
How is JBS doing this year any ways?
Congrats JBS.. Keep workin SF
congrat's JBS....nice try raiders keep workin hard
congrats JBS...the lady raiders came out and played AWESOME!!!!
neone know whatever happened to that all star fropm sf, brandy anderson?? Last I heard, she coulda made it in the WNBA, but i hear just recently she has been in a battle and hurt her shooting hand...let us all pray for that girl..she was a mighty fine ball player...best shooter i've ever seen...let's hope she is ok...and lord, may she end up in the wnba one day...thank u
Well last I heard Brandy moved to Lexington...what a city slicker!! Anyways, she still can ball though...yes, it is true that she has wounded her shooting hand, but i'm sure she'll persevere...she is an Anderson and is the blood of Libby Anderson, so she'll be just fine. Wow, just mentioning her name, gives me chills...what a ball player Brandy was. She was Michael Jordan..only white and female...those were the only differences...yeah, i hear she and her agent are lookin into some wnba teams...she's been training since high school...brandy is chasing her dreams...and when she recovers and makes it in the pros, i will shed a tear for my friend....good luck brandy! hope all is well!
lol I couldn't agree more 58thdistrict fan. She was an unbelievable high school player. She has a great future ahead of her if she tries hard enough.
In all seriousness Brandy was a good athlete and one heck of a shooter at South Floyd. If given the right chance and if she worked hard enough she could of been a good college player. Still could probably play somewhere if she really wanted to.
Heck yeah she could UKGIRL!! That's y she is gonna make it in the pros!
How can anyone compare anyone, male or female to the great Michael Jordan. No one even comes close to his greatness, well no human anyway. People should be ashamed of themselves. lol
i think i heard the comets called her?
Hey I believe I know who you all are talking to...By any chance do they call her dad JR. Anderson... They dont live to far from me.Her parents always said she was a good ball player but I didn't know she was this good!
She was a nice player, SF had alot of good players over the last 2-5 years
Whats the point of talking about past players in a thread about a game from this year?