Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 10 Greenup County 0 (6 Innings 2nd Round State)
Final
Awesome job Panthers!!! Now win it all!!! :rockon:

Congrats to Greenup County on another great year.
Congrats Panthers!

Who's Next?
Congrats Panthers!!!
I thought the consensus was that GC was going to mercy rule us. Not the other way around! GO PANTHERS!!!!!
Way to go BIG MAROON!! Bring it all back! You can do it!! GO PIKEVILLE PANTHERS!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I thought the consensus was that GC was going to mercy rule us. Not the other way around! GO PANTHERS!!!!!

Didn't know batting practice could be so rewarding.:biggrin:
i heard/read that an 8th grader pitched for Pikeville in this game
Strikeout King Wrote:i heard/read that an 8th grader pitched for Pikeville in this game

That is correct. Just an eighth grader! The future certainly looks bright for this young man.
Big Five-0- Wrote:That is correct. Just an eighth grader! The future certainly looks bright for this young man.

he must be a pretty amazing player!
Strikeout King Wrote:he must be a pretty amazing player!

:Thumbs:
Congratulations Panthers. Way to represent the 15th!
Pretty impressive win a state quarterfianl game. Maybe Perry Central is better than Greenup Co. Obviously Pikeville is playing well.
Congradulations and good luck in the semifinals Friday.
Any score update on that Butler/West Jessamine game?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I thought the consensus was that GC was going to mercy rule us. Not the other way around! GO PANTHERS!!!!!

yep thats what they was saying just like PCC that Pikeville hadnt played anybody.....HUMMMMMMMM, well if Belfry cant be there ,bring it home Pikeville
Way to go Panthers! Bring that baby back to the 15th!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats Pikeville, the hitting has been awesome this tournament, 24 hits and 18 runs in two games. I truly beleive they can win it all.

The 15th may be home to the State Basketball and Baseball trophys in the same year. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
toot! toot!
Even more impressed on what a great kid he is, and after meeting his parents it is much easier to understand. It is always a wonderful when something good happens to such good people...
Congrats to pikeville. This one surprised alot of people including me.
Congrats Panthers, I love seeing Mt teams do good. Go Pikeville!
go pikeville way to show what us mountains are made of