Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logical Explanation?
Id like for Kmac, Wildcat or someone to tell me someting besides RINGS as for why kobe is better than Lebron or Dwade? I just dont see anything he is as good or better at, besides CLUTCH! He is clutch...Thats it, his #'s are not as good (points, assists, rebounds, FG%, 3pt%) He has more rings, which in my opinion is because he had a YOUNG SHAQ! And now he has a young gasol...Take Gasol off the team he wins nothing, take Shaq off the lakers and he wins nothing...Trade shaq for gasol and put gasol on the cavs and the cavs are there!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Kobe gets it done. He wins. He is all buisness on the court and I have never seen him quit on court, unlike some others you have named. He is a man on ball defender. All around, no other player does it like Kobe.

Wade is a close second. He leads his team, he is driven to win, he can guard any position on the court. He also has a ring because of Shaq. But he still ain't no Kobe.

LeBron is the besy physical specimen in the league. Some of the stuff he does around the rim and in the open court is not matched. But he is no leader. He is no closer. When he gets the mind set that Kobe has and grows up a little, he will be the best in the league. Right now LeBron is all about glitz and glam instead of winning a title.

You rag on Kobe for winning championships with Shaq and then winning with Gasol. Well who in the **** wins the NBA championship with no help? The Caves had the best team in the league this year but where are they now?

The fact is you are a LeBron homer who thinks he poops gold and you don't like Kobe.

BTW I am not a Kobe fan.
I am not a Kobe fan either, I would take Kobe on my team any day before LeBron. Kobe is all about business, he does not care if he entertains the fans he just wants to win. It seems to me that Lebron is always looking for a camera to pose, to dance in front of or the pointless chalk clap. The day that Lebron decides to quit being a showboat and just play, he will become the best player in the league and start to win titles. He reminds me a little of Michael Jordan early in his career when he tried to entertain all the time instead of just playing.
I will not argue with the fact the CAVS had the best team THIS season, but shaq isnt the same as he was with kobe! (can we agree on that) Jamison wasnt alot of help( can we agree on that) Mo williams has his games and when he doesnt hit his shots he doesnt force shots, i like mo williams though! big Z wasnt a factor in the post season, he as well is getting some age on him( can we agree)...Lebron on the other hand was a beast in a few games, adn then he chocked or something in a costly game....However he put up kobes avg, the game everyone talk when lebron had a bad game, he still p[U]t up kopbes avg! I do put the blame on Lebron though, he was the superstar that didnt show up to play, whether it be his elbow ( which 1 game I think was a factor) or he just flatout chocked ( im sure we agree there) I blame some on the coach, he just isnt the coach of jackson, or rivers!( can we agree)
Kobe is a leader< lebron is a leader, kobe just is more clutch! Can you define your definition of a leader, I define it as someone that takes over in most games to win, most games in the 4th quarter he dominates, lebron leads the league in points in the 4th quarter...Kobe didnt play well last night, in fact he played worse than lebron did in game 6 against the celtics, but nobody isnt talking about that, why
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Jarons Wrote:I am not a Kobe fan either, I would take Kobe on my team any day before LeBron. Kobe is all about business, he does not care if he entertains the fans he just wants to win. It seems to me that Lebron is always looking for a camera to pose, to dance in front of or the pointless chalk clap. The day that Lebron decides to quit being a showboat and just play, he will become the best player in the league and start to win titles. He reminds me a little of Michael Jordan early in his career when he tried to entertain all the time instead of just playing.

I understand that, I like the show bot though...I mean he is no different than WALL! And everyone loved him???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I understand that, I like the show bot though...I mean he is no different than WALL! And everyone loved him???

I was not a fan Wall's showboating either. I didn't get dancing before the games like the Cavs or understand what was so great about the John Wall dance.
theVILLE Wrote:I will not argue with the fact the CAVS had the best team THIS season, but shaq isnt the same as he was with kobe! (can we agree on that) Jamison wasnt alot of help( can we agree on that) Mo williams has his games and when he doesnt hit his shots he doesnt force shots, i like mo williams though! big Z wasnt a factor in the post season, he as well is getting some age on him( can we agree)...Lebron on the other hand was a beast in a few games, adn then he chocked or something in a costly game....However he put up kobes avg, the game everyone talk when lebron had a bad game, he still p[U]t up kopbes avg! I do put the blame on Lebron though, he was the superstar that didnt show up to play, whether it be his elbow ( which 1 game I think was a factor) or he just flatout chocked ( im sure we agree there) I blame some on the coach, he just isnt the coach of jackson, or rivers!( can we agree)
Kobe is a leader< lebron is a leader, kobe just is more clutch! Can you define your definition of a leader, I define it as someone that takes over in most games to win, most games in the 4th quarter he dominates, lebron leads the league in points in the 4th quarter...Kobe didnt play well last night, in fact he played worse than lebron did in game 6 against the celtics, but nobody isnt talking about that, why

Game 6 against the Celtics was an elimination game, last night was just game 2 of a series. Except for the game against the Pistons (I believe the year the Cavs went to the finals). I have never seen Lebron take over in a big game. I have seen him do it in the regular season when it does not mean as much.
theVILLE Wrote:I will not argue with the fact the CAVS had the best team THIS season, but shaq isnt the same as he was with kobe! (can we agree on that) Jamison wasnt alot of help( can we agree on that) Mo williams has his games and when he doesnt hit his shots he doesnt force shots, i like mo williams though! big Z wasnt a factor in the post season, he as well is getting some age on him( can we agree)...Lebron on the other hand was a beast in a few games, adn then he chocked or something in a costly game....However he put up kobes avg, the game everyone talk when lebron had a bad game, he still p[U]t up kopbes avg! I do put the blame on Lebron though, he was the superstar that didnt show up to play, whether it be his elbow ( which 1 game I think was a factor) or he just flatout chocked ( im sure we agree there) I blame some on the coach, he just isnt the coach of jackson, or rivers!( can we agree)
I can agree with the bold. But you can't tell me a team who was by all accounts the best in the league should have lost in the second round of the playoffs. I'm sorry but no excuses here. Matter of fact in the Caves last game the only one who hadn't quit or given up was Shaq.

You want to know my definition of a leader. A leader who is someone who can lift the game and spirits of his teammates by the way he handles himself on the court, by the way he plays. Kobe plays hard every single game. He is all buisness and his teammates buy into that. I mean come on. When Kobe is on fire, the Lakers are on fire. He leads by example.
LeBron doesn't understand this yet. He just isn't as mature. He comes out throws chalk up in the air, gets the crowd pumped, and dunks the ball hard a couple of times. Don't get me wrong, I like LeBron but he just isn't the player Kobe is right now. I am sure he will develop more as he gets older but right now Kobe is the Dad and LeBron is Jr.
You know that i dont think there is a player in the league better than d-wade so we will start with him.

D-wade has no help. What so ever. Washed up oneal and a bipolar beasley. The team won 15 games without him in a season. Then he comes back and they make the playoffs. He led the league in points and assist a year ago without any talent whatsoever. He proven he is a leader when he took over in the final a few years ago and averaged 35 points a game. They was down 0-2 and under his leadership came back and won the finals making him the fifth youngest player in NBA history to receive Finals MVP.

Kobe is kobe. Everyone knows that. there is enough info about him above me.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You know that i dont think there is a player in the league better than d-wade so we will start with him.
I agree with everything you posted about Dwayne Wade. Like I said in an earlier post I have him a very close second to Kobe.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I agree with everything you posted about Dwayne Wade. Like I said in an earlier post I have him a very close second to Kobe.

I can agree with that,
VILLE, you're a LeBron homer, it is as simple as that.

Amun-Ra pretty much said everything I would have said - and that's LeBron is a human highlight reel. He has the potential to be the best EVER! Right now, I would take Kobe Bryant over him because Kobe is an assassin. If his shots aren't falling, does he stop shooting it? No. The next shot is always going in to him and to any other shooter. He is out there to win, whether that is with scoring 81 points, having 10 assists, grabbing 10 rebounds, or getting 5 steals. He makes plays throughout the game on both sides of the ball and there is no-one, absolutely no-one that I would rather want to have the ball in their hands late in a game other than Kobe.

The day LeBron stops the showboating and plays basketball is the day he becomes a champion.
Lebron - 2 MVP's for regular season
Kobe - 1 MVP regular season

Lebron knows how to get it done, Kobe has the team to help him.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Lebron - 2 MVP's for regular season
Kobe - 1 MVP regular season

Lebron knows how to get it done, Kobe has the team to help him.

Kobe 1 Finals MVP
Lebron 0

Kobe can get it done.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kobe 1 Finals MVP
Lebron 0

Kobe can get it done.

How about you go count up the # of all stars Lebron has played with compared to Kobe.
Kobe 7 trips to the finals and 4 titles
Lebron 1 trip to the finals and got swept
PC_You_Know Wrote:How about you go count up the # of all stars Lebron has played with compared to Kobe.

If LeBron quits showboating and looking for the cameras, he is talented enough to win titles without much talent around him.
Magic Johnson said Kobe is still the best. When it comes to basketball I respect his opinion above all others, it's just that simple.
I don't know about you guys, but I think recently Rondo has looked like he's the best basketball player in the league.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I think recently Rondo has looked like he's the best basketball player in the league.

Kevin Durant? Hellooooo!?!?!?! Anyone not remember this guy?
Kobe is a ball hog who easily should be clutch since he takes the teams last 10 shots of a game. The best arugment that theVille put on here that the Kobe supporters did not address was the fact that Kobe could not lead a team when the team was without Shaq or Gasol. Period! Someone make an argument to lead me to believe Kobe could have done more with less? He did have less, and when he did, the Lakers were terrible. Terrible Why? Because he is a TERRIBLE LEADER!
What's your excuse for Lebron not winning it? Does it reflect on his leadership as well? He disappeared at times during the Boston series. His team had the best regular season record 2 straight year and they didnt even get to the finals, no excuse. And now that Kobe has won one without Shaq, now your saying he can't without Gasol? Cmon man. That's like saying, Magic wouldn't have won without Kareem, Jordan wouldn't have without Pippin, and for what it's worth, Shaq wouldn't have won without Kobe. Almost every championship team has a great player and a good player to compliment him them. Kobe/Gasol, Jordan/Pippin, Wade/Shaq.
The years the Lakers were down Kobe had nothing around him. Heck, Sasha Vujacic, Kwame Brown, and Vladimir Radmanovic were starting. They wouldn't have won 15 games without Kobe. It's amazing they even made the playoffs.
Aslan Wrote:What's your excuse for Lebron not winning it? Does it reflect on his leadership as well? He disappeared at times during the Boston series. His team had the best regular season record 2 straight year and they didnt even get to the finals, no excuse. And now that Kobe has won one without Shaq, now your saying he can't without Gasol? Cmon man. That's like saying, Magic wouldn't have won without Kareem, Jordan wouldn't have without Pippin, and for what it's worth, Shaq wouldn't have won without Kobe. Almost every championship team has a great player and a good player to compliment him them. Kobe/Gasol, Jordan/Pippin, Wade/Shaq.

He won 61 games with a group just like those listed with Kobe. Kobe still have Odom, which is better than any player on the Cavs during all the years that Lebron has been there. All the talk about Mo Williams, but he is not better than Derek Fisher. You tell me who had the better surrounding cast and who did more with it:popcorn:
Aslan Wrote:What's your excuse for Lebron not winning it? Does it reflect on his leadership as well? He disappeared at times during the Boston series. His team had the best regular season record 2 straight year and they didnt even get to the finals, no excuse. And now that Kobe has won one without Shaq, now your saying he can't without Gasol? Cmon man. That's like saying, Magic wouldn't have won without Kareem, Jordan wouldn't have without Pippin, and for what it's worth, Shaq wouldn't have won without Kobe. Almost every championship team has a great player and a good player to compliment him them. Kobe/Gasol, Jordan/Pippin, Wade/Shaq.

Jordan would have won without Pippen. Pippen was the most overrated player in the history of the NBA. He rode Jordan's coattails all the way to the HOF. What did Pippen do without Jordan? Absolutely nothing.
Stardust Wrote:He won 61 games with a group just like those listed with Kobe. Kobe still have Odom, which is better than any player on the Cavs during all the years that Lebron has been there. All the talk about Mo Williams, but he is not better than Derek Fisher. You tell me who had the better surrounding cast and who did more with it:popcorn:

I would take MO over Fisher at this point in there careers in a heartbeat. Odom is sometimes the best player on the court and sometimes the worst. You can't even make the arguement that lebrons team that won 60+ games is worse than Kobe's team that struggled to make the playoffs.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I can agree with the bold. But you can't tell me a team who was by all accounts the best in the league should have lost in the second round of the playoffs. I'm sorry but no excuses here. Matter of fact in the Caves last game the only one who hadn't quit or given up was Shaq.

You want to know my definition of a leader. A leader who is someone who can lift the game and spirits of his teammates by the way he handles himself on the court, by the way he plays. Kobe plays hard every single game. He is all buisness and his teammates buy into that. I mean come on. When Kobe is on fire, the Lakers are on fire. He leads by example.
LeBron doesn't understand this yet. He just isn't as mature. He comes out throws chalk up in the air, gets the crowd pumped, and dunks the ball hard a couple of times. Don't get me wrong, I like LeBron but he just isn't the player Kobe is right now. I am sure he will develop more as he gets older but right now Kobe is the Dad and LeBron is Jr.
I will agree everyone has given up except for shaq in game 6! This season I think the cavs had the best team! Tehy just chocked for the most part! But you sound like you dont like lebron, you said he would be the best i the league if he didnt show boat!
I agree that Kobe is all buisness on the court!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Jarons Wrote:Jordan would have won without Pippen. Pippen was the most overrated player in the history of the NBA. He rode Jordan's coattails all the way to the HOF. What did Pippen do without Jordan? Absolutely nothing.

I agree he was overrated but the Bulls would not have won 6 titles without him. He was a good player and complimented Jordan perfectly nonetheless.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You know that i dont think there is a player in the league better than d-wade so we will start with him.

D-wade has no help. What so ever. Washed up oneal and a bipolar beasley. The team won 15 games without him in a season. Then he comes back and they make the playoffs. He led the league in points and assist a year ago without any talent whatsoever. He proven he is a leader when he took over in the final a few years ago and averaged 35 points a game. They was down 0-2 and under his leadership came back and won the finals making him the fifth youngest player in NBA history to receive Finals MVP.

Kobe is kobe. Everyone knows that. there is enough info about him above me.
I will agree with you on DWADE thing! He is my second favorite player in the league, Lebron had an aged out shaq, aged out Jamison, and Mo williams was his help! But Lebron didnt win the playoffs! That is the difference, but i dont think DWADE is better than lebron
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
BlackcatAlum Wrote:VILLE, you're a LeBron homer, it is as simple as that.

Amun-Ra pretty much said everything I would have said - and that's LeBron is a human highlight reel. He has the potential to be the best EVER! Right now, I would take Kobe Bryant over him because Kobe is an assassin. If his shots aren't falling, does he stop shooting it? No. The next shot is always going in to him and to any other shooter. He is out there to win, whether that is with scoring 81 points, having 10 assists, grabbing 10 rebounds, or getting 5 steals. He makes plays throughout the game on both sides of the ball and there is no-one, absolutely no-one that I would rather want to have the ball in their hands late in a game other than Kobe.

The day LeBron stops the showboating and plays basketball is the day he becomes a champion.

You said it best! Kobe forces shots even tough the shots arent faling! Can you answer why nobody is talking about Kobe having 21 points in game 2??? Lebron went for 24 and everyone thought he played horrible?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"