Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worldwide Wes Saying LeBron Leaning Strongly Toward Bulls
According to Yahoo! Sports, William Wesley "has been telling everyone that he believes LeBron James is leaning hard toward signing with the Chicago Bulls." Wesley is a member of James' inner circle. Adrian Wojnarowski reports that Gar Forman may not have been sold on Tom Thibodeau as the team's new head coach but Jerry Reinsdorf made the final hiring decision. Thibodeau is represented by Wesley's agency.
hopefully!! this will make the bulls awesome
I doubt he goes to the Bulls but if he does go, he'll need another good player to be a championship contender.
Aslan Wrote:I doubt he goes to the Bulls but if he does go, he'll need another good player to be a championship contender.

Rose is that player.
Stardust Wrote:Rose is that player.

Well see, if he actually goes to the Bulls. They both need the ball in there hands to be effective and niether one of them is a great spot up shooter. I think Lebron needs a good big to compliment him rather than a guard. He had decent guards with West and Williams in Cleveland that could actually shoot the ball, rather than Rose.
Aslan Wrote:Well see, if he actually goes to the Bulls. They both need the ball in there hands to be effective and niether one of them is a great spot up shooter. I think Lebron needs a good big to compliment him rather than a guard. He had decent guards with West and Williams in Cleveland that could actually shoot the ball, rather than Rose.

MJ didn't need a good big! MJ needed someone to play opposite of his role. Scottie Pippin brought the ball up the floor and could create his own shot. Doesn't that sound like Rose? Rose does not have to have the ball to be effective, he is excellent away from the ball in getting open. I could see Rose and Lebron as being the best 1-2 finishers than any other combo in the league. Neither are great shooters from the outside, but neither was MJ and Scottie at the beginning of their careers.
i'd like to see the Bulls get both LeBron James and Chris Bosh! if they did that would make my day! i'm kinda excited about the Draft this thursday to see who they draft a pick 16?
Stardust Wrote:MJ didn't need a good big! MJ needed someone to play opposite of his role. Scottie Pippin brought the ball up the floor and could create his own shot. Doesn't that sound like Rose? Rose does not have to have the ball to be effective, he is excellent away from the ball in getting open. I could see Rose and Lebron as being the best 1-2 finishers than any other combo in the league. Neither are great shooters from the outside, but neither was MJ and Scottie at the beginning of their careers.

Lebron is not MJ.
Strikeout King Wrote:i'd like to see the Bulls get both LeBron James and Chris Bosh! if they did that would make my day! i'm kinda excited about the Draft this thursday to see who they draft a pick 16?

Bosh also listed the Lakers. If he goes to LA, they might as well go ahead and give Kobe his 6th ring.
i don't think they will ever be another MJ
Aslan Wrote:Bosh also listed the Lakers. If he goes to LA, they might as well go ahead and give Kobe his 6th ring.

True! who all are the Lakers losing this year?
Strikeout King Wrote:True! who all are the Lakers losing this year?

Fisher is going to be a free agent, but I'd imagine they'll sign him back.
Aslan Wrote:Fisher is going to be a free agent, but I'd imagine they'll sign him back.

is that all???
Strikeout King Wrote:is that all???

They have Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, Odom and Artest locked up for a few more years together.
Fisher, Farmar, and Brown are free agents. Phil Jackson said he would decide at the end of the week rather he'd return or not. Getting Phil back is a must. With him the dynasty continues, without, the chances of the Lakers dominance diminishes.
Fisher has been good to the Lakers!
Strikeout King Wrote:Fisher has been good to the Lakers!

Your not kidding haha.
Aslan Wrote:Your not kidding haha.

like that year (i believe it was against the Spurs in the playoffs) the game clock was running down and the Lakers inbounded the ball to Fisher, he turns around and just throws it up and it miraculously went in and he won the game for them
Strikeout King Wrote:like that year (i believe it was against the Spurs in the playoffs) it the game clock on its last seconds and the Lakers inbounded the ball to Fisher, he turns around and just throws it up and it miraculously went in and he won the game for them

They was .4 seconds on the clock and when he hit it he ran to the locker room because he didn't want them to review it bc he didn't know if he got it off in time. He actually did though. The Lakers went on to win the series but lose in the finals to the Pistons Sad
Aslan Wrote:They was .4 seconds on the clock and when he hit it he ran to the locker room because he didn't want them to review it bc he didn't know if he got it off in time. He actually did though. The Lakers went on to win the series but lose in the finals to the Pistons Sad

i'd call that a lucky shot. speaking of the Pistons why does Ric Hamilton Still wear that Protective Mask? he's had it on ever since he got that broken nose or what ever it was that he got
Who are you kidding. Bosh isn't going to the Lakers, and they don't have the money for another big name. They have way to many big contracts as it is.. It don't matter if Lebron wanted to go to the Lakers... It can't happen.
Really what more could you ask from this LA team? Back to back titles with an addition of Artest. They have all the all-stars and superstars they need.. The rumors of Bosh going is just speculation.. Miami will do building just like in 08' when Celtics did. Mark it down. If you ask me, Players like Vujacic, Farmar, and the injury prone Bynum should leave LA and make their own team instead of hiding in Kobe's & Gasol's shadow. As for the topic... Lebron don't even know where he's going yet.. Noone will until he does.
Bosh going to LA is doubtful but he's considering it or otherwise he wouldnt have them in his final 5. If the Lakers did get Bosh, they'd prob have to do a sign and trade with Toronto and trade Bynum, another player, and a draft pick.
Now that I can agree with. Bynum is too injury prone anyways. Miami will have a good team to put up against LA this season.. Or at least some super team will be generated.
Strikeout King Wrote:i'd call that a lucky shot. speaking of the Pistons why does Ric Hamilton Still wear that Protective Mask? he's had it on ever since he got that broken nose or what ever it was that he got

I think he started playing well with it on so he kept on wearing it.
Ballers Wrote:Now that I can agree with. Bynum is too injury prone anyways. Miami will have a good team to put up against LA this season.. Or at least some super team will be generated.

I think Amare is going to Miami.