Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Nowitzki to opt out of His Contract With Dallas Mavericks
The Dallas Mavericks are expecting star forward Dirk Nowitzki to opt out of his contract late next month and become an unrestricted free agent July 1, according to sources close to the situation.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/new...id=5210625
Dirk is a great player and could make a huge difference anywhere he goes.
K_Mac Wrote:Dirk is a great player and could make a huge difference anywhere he goes.

he's one of my favorite players
He would make a good team mate with lebron
You can bet money there will be a secret team created with all-stars that are leaving their current teams.. Dirk's one of the best players in the league and for a big man, has a **** of a shot. It will be interesting to find out where he lands at.
Stardust Wrote:He would make a good team mate with lebron

If James Goes To The Bulls. Then The Bulls Would Have To Unload Both Hinrich and Deng To Make It Work!
Stardust Wrote:He would make a good team mate with lebron
They've been saying that on espn. They also said he'd play well with Wade too.
Strikeout King Wrote:If James Goes To The Bulls. Then The Bulls Would Have To Unload Both Hinrich and Deng To Make It Work!

Don't matter, Lebron is not going to Chicago!
Aslan Wrote:Don't matter, Lebron is not going to Chicago!

they said on ESPN that James is Intrigued with the possibility of playing with Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah! i wish the free agency would hurry up and get here!
Strikeout King Wrote:they said on ESPN that James is Intrigued with the possibility of playing with Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah! i wish the free agency would hurry up and get here!

C'mon, LOL, ESPN has named EVERY single possibility that could possibly happen with Lebron! :lmao: ESPN has had Lebron on virtually every team in the NBA in their reports, not just Chicago.:HitWall:
Strikeout King Wrote:they said on ESPN that James is Intrigued with the possibility of playing with Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah! i wish the free agency would hurry up and get here!

I think Lebron is more intrigued with staying near AKRON, OHIO.
^ I agree. Now that Brown is out, it looks like Cleveland will step up the challenge of trying to do a sign & trade deal with Toronto.
Thread is about Dirk not Lebron!
As I've said before.. With Dirk, Lebron, Bosh, and others that have yet to be mentioned leaving their teams.. This is a step for some underdog team to take advantage of this and make a super team like Boston did a few years back with the addition of Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett. You don't see it yet, but it is likely to happen. Maybe not these exact 3 on a team, but one can only think about the possibilities of next season with so many free agents, draft picks, and ppl in Dirk's position.