Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joel Baldwin Signs With KCU
Joel Baldwin Of Lawrence County High School Signed With Kentucky Christian University!

Congrats Joel.

[Image: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v229/1317/72...8_2419.jpg]
Congrats Joel
Congrats to this young man. I hope he has a great career at KCU!
Congrats Joel
good luck Joel!!!
Congrats to Joel!! One heck of a ball player and even better young man!!
congrats to you joel!!!
Always nice to see eastern KY boys get to continue to play, Joel is a great kid with a even better attitude he will blend great with the atmosphere there at KCU.

I bet Joel is one of very few to play BB in college from LC.

Good Job Joel!!
who does LC return next year?
two starters Bradley and Skaggs but dont look for Skaggs to return @ LC. The word is he is moving to Johnson Central or Elliot Co.
Congrats to Joel... let's let this thread be about him and his accomplishments not RUMORS about another player.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:Congrats to Joel... let's let this thread be about him and his accomplishments not RUMORS about another player.

:Thumbs:

I played ball with him at his house after Graduation and he truly has some skills.
WEST LIBERTY??? where you at?
may god be with you at the christian school
if i am not mistaking, when i went to Lawrence County's graduation i thought i heard that he was on an acedimic scholarship?? dont take that to the bank though
Congrats Joel!
Congrats Joel
Pal, Joel's a smart kid and all.. but basketball is where it's at for him. I know him personally. lol. He'll do great things at KCU as he did throughout his high school career.

Congrats bub(:
Had the privelege of seeing Joel play the last 2 years in the Regional Tournament, and he is a very solid player and will do great things at KCU, congrats!
congra Joel I think you will do well I have watched you grow up in Martin co. good luck
Good Job
Joel is a great kid, with a great attitude . He has been tought to have the greatest respect for all coachs , and refs. Many people didn't think he would make it to the next level , but he has shocked many ! I think he will have a great career at kcu , with alot of playing time . Glad to see a eastern , ky boy go to the next level . Congratulations Joel ! Stay true to yourself !