Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TNA's Sacrifice PPV Results
- In a #1 Contenders Match, The Motor City Machine Guns defeated Beer Money and Team 3D when Chris Sabin beat Brother Ray after James Storm spit beer in his face.

- "The Freak" Rob Terry successfully defended the Global Championship against Orlando Jordan by using his "Freakbuster" finisher (chokslam/spinebuster combination)

- Douglas Williams beat Kaz to once again become the undisputed X Division Champion

- In the Knockouts Title match, Madison Rayne defeated Tara to retain the gold. As a result, Tara's TNA Wrestling career is over

- The Band successfully defended the TNA Tag Team Title against Ink Inc when Brother Ray of Team 3D cost Jesse Neal the match

- Abyss defeated Desmond Wolfe with a Black Hole Slam in the "Ring vs. Chelsea" match. As a result, Abyss gets control of Chelsea for 30 days!

- In an amazing, back-and-forth match, "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy pulled off the win against Mr. Anderson after hitting the Swanton Bomb. After the bout, Anderson offered Hardy a handshake, but the Charismatic Enigma left the ring.

- Sting unleashed a brutal attack on Jeff Jarrett even before their match began, using his baseball bat to apparently separate Jarrett's shoulder and bloody him badly. Sting brought Jarrett in the ring and got the quick win with the Scorpion Deathlock over his injured nemesis. Medical officials tried to put Jarrett on a stretcher, but Sting knocked him off. This brought out Hulk Hogan, who chased him off while Sting mocked him!

- TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam successfully defended the gold against "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles in the main event by beating him with the Frog Splash. During the bout, Jay Lethal came out to neutralize "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair and kept him from interfering in the bout.

http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/19...rifice-ppv
Sounds like a very weak card to me
Was the RVD-Styles match good? These guys are VERY entertaining when they are at their best.
i look for Tara to go back to the WWE
I like the Sting "Attitude"
Stardust Wrote:I like the Sting "Attitude"

why is that???

i like Hogan and Bischoff's Attitude!
I'm glad to see Sting as a Heel and not a Face