Poll: Eastern Finals: Who Wins?!?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boston
57.14%
Orlando
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston vs. Orlando (Eastern Finals)
thoughts/predictions???
Boston in 6.
i'm gonna go with the Magic in 6...

Best Of Luck To Both!
I'm taking the Celtics in 7.

Should be a great series!
I love both teams. Im so thrilled Lebron got sent home, it doesnt matter any more to me. Ill say.. Magic in 7 just for sake of predictions. I still will be cheering for the Celtics though.
I am like soaking this in. I dont know why i hate lebron so much really. Media thing i guess. O well. At Least he shook hands this year.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I am like soaking this in. I dont know why i hate lebron so much really. Media thing i guess. O well. At Least he shook hands this year.

I hate him just as much, if not more. And Im absolutely loving this. I may not sleep im so excited lol.
K_Mac Wrote:I hate him just as much, if not more. And Im absolutely loving this. I may not sleep im so excited lol.

Lol. Yes Yes. Same. I may go play some ball at grassy park.
The media over hypes Lebron. That's probably why I don't like him. Off the court he seems like a pretty cool guy though. Also, everybody jumped on the Cavs bandwagon last year.
I'll take the Magic in 6. There much fresher than those older Celtic players and are playing better than anyone atm.
Magiccccc, in 6.
Magic in 6, I think the Cavs wore down the Celtics a little bit.

BUt I wouldn't be suprised if the Celtics did win it!1
I really like both of these teams, Im pulling for the Celtics but I think the Magic will be too much and will go back to the Championship and wins it this time. Magic in 6.
celtics in 7
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Boston in 6.

lol u voted for orlando and said u voted for the celtics
when is Game 1
back_in_black Wrote:lol u voted for orlando and said u voted for the celtics

Did i vote for orlando? I misclicked i guess. O well. Go Celtics.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:when is Game 1

Sunday 3:30 pm and its @ Orlando
only reason i would go for the green team,lol is because ex ky player but,i cant i like the magic in this one.
magic in 6 or 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Boston playing good so far up at the half
Boston is looking like the 08 team
Boston takes Game 1 with a sloppy 4th quarter.
Other then the 4th QT Boston dominated this game.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Other then the 4th QT Boston dominated this game.

Very bad game for Howard.. Didn't finish strong at the basket and missed gimme's all night.. 3-10, not impressive for a guy his caliber.. Hopefully he shows up to play in the next game.
Go Boston
Stardust Wrote:Go Boston

Will be a tough series for both teams.

GO MAGIC
Game 2 Ref's Are Horrible...seems like they've called everything for the Celtics!
Boston goes up 2-0 and is heading back to Boston for the next 2 games
CardinalAlum Wrote:Boston goes up 2-0 and is heading back to Boston for the next 2 games

i want the magic to win the championship but i believe it will be going back to L.A....i don't see how the magic can go on the road and beat Boston when they couldn't beat them at home