Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep me in your thoughts
Well I have surgery in about 10 hours. I'm SOOO nervous and scared. Just wanted to share with everyone. I'm not sure when I'll be back online and stuff because I don't know how I'll handle everything. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers, if you want lol.
Best of Luck Cali :Thumbs:
good luck
Best of luck to ya Cali. It will be okay though. You just gotta have faith.
Good luck.
Good luck Cali, it won't be as bad as you think.
Good Luck
Good Luck
Good Luck Cali
Good Luck and think positive thoughts
I will keep you in my thoghts and prayers... if you need anything just let me know
Everything will go just fine and then you get to eat lots of icecream!
You're a tough kid and being in a little pain for a couple of days isn't that bad.
With anything people imagine the worst but it will be okay and you will be back to 100% before you know it and will be celebrating that birthday coming up.
I'll be thinking about you and will call and check on you later.
I talked to her yesterday she seem real nervous
let me know how she is doing
The nerves I think were a mixture of just not knowing what to expect mostly but she will be alone tonight when her mom goes out and if she is in very much pain or groggy for the medicine then not being able to do something is a fear as well.

I may call and check on her this afternoon, I don't really see her being able to talk so I might just have to call tommorow.

15th, Balla, Basketballer, or any other of her friends, if you guys talk to her, then let us know as well. I may put off calling her because I don't think that she will be able to talk for the first day and may be in some pain for the day or two after...
Good luck Cali...
Hope you are doing okay Cali..
Thanks everyone! I'm still kickin'. Shewww I'm in some pain though, but not as much as I thought. Mom seems to think tomorrow will be even worse, but I don't wanna think that. So today I had a tonsillectomy (and had my adenoids taken out too), a septoplasty, and some other kind of nasal procedure. I have sponge things in my nose and this thing wrapped from ear to ear to stop drainage. I'm breathing out of my mouth right now which sucks 'cause it dries out my throat which is already sore from the tonsillectomy. The doc said I definitely needed the procedure done and that my septum was bent really bad. Just wanted to give everyone an update. I took pain medicine earlier, so I'm gonna try and get some rest. Thanks again!
Glad that you aren't feeling as bad as you had thought.
Give it a couple of days and you will be as good as new.
Update us and take care of yourself.
I hope everything is ok cali we all love ya hurry back
I'm glad it went good Cali
Good to hear that your still with us..... Take care
Haven't really found out more about how you felt today but you seem to be handling everything very well. Hope the bleeding stops and all of that. Eat some sherbet and get better soon! :Sad04: